How do you organise your books and DVDs?

Alphabet, genre, cover colour or something else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I ran out of room for my books so at the moment they're shoved in a box in whatever order I could fit them in. I don't have any DVDs but my old but my old Sims 3 CDs are in another box at the top of my closet, I believe they're arranged from newest to oldest.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually organise it by the size of the books because its so annoying to see big and small book side to side

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Books are organised by author's surname and then if they're a series, they're organised by whichever came first. DVDs are organised alphabetically too (ignoring 'The' in titles) and again, if they're a series, it's kept in order of which comes first rather than alphabetically then.

0|0
    0|0
  • I organize my books by my feelings. For example, I keep those novels which made me curse and cry a lot on the top shelf, the books which made me all giddy with excitement and happiness on the next shelf, and so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say alphabetical, because I think it is the easiest to find things that way if you are looking for a specific item.

0|0
    0|0
  • By size.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Back then, I usually arrange them by date of purchase. LOL.
    Now I don't have them anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Type, then size then artist, then color

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes