Which book are you reading right now?

Which book are you reading right now? Why did you pick it in the first place and has it impacted you in any way?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo. I've liked some other books by her and my best friend knew that and got me this book for Christmas, signed by the author. I hadn't even known she'd written this book so it was a nice surprise to be given it. I've only just started so it hasn't affected me so far but I am expecting to enjoy it :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I am reading Jack Reacher series from Lee Child. Currently on Echo Burning (5th in the series). I find reading more entertaining than watching.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. movies try to capture a part of the soul of the book. Can never mirror it though