Does anyone watch the show Black Mirror on Netflix and if so, what’s your opinion?

It’s a pretty crazy show. So if you watch it, leave your favorite episode 👇🏼 and explain why ☺️

1215

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to but it's too crazy for me. I think I'll stick to Disney movies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha it’s a VERY weird show. Honestly it gets a bit better. The intensity doesn’t lighten but it gets more interesting.

• Haha not at all! Honestly sometimes stuff like that dulls people’s minds. So many can easily watch someone’s head get taken off in a movie and be okay with it... stuff like that bothers me.

So it’s admirable you DON’T like it more than anything (:

• yeah that's exactly how I feel. Like it's dulling people's senses and making them lose compassion and empathy for people in the real world when they watch stuff like that too often. It's cool if that's what people are into. It's just not for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• my cousin watches it and I watched a quarter of an episode and i hope the future isn't like that... i'd be so dang scared if it was

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some of the episodes are so freaky.. I wouldn’t want any of it to happen 😭

• everything in that show appeared to go by slowly to me... maybe the scenes were too long

• thanks for mho <3