Does anyone watch the show Black Mirror on Netflix and if so, what’s your opinion?

It’s a pretty crazy show. So if you watch it, leave your favorite episode 👇🏼 and explain why ☺️

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanted to but it's too crazy for me. I think I'll stick to Disney movies.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Haha it’s a VERY weird show. Honestly it gets a bit better. The intensity doesn’t lighten but it gets more interesting.

• Show All
    • Haha not at all! Honestly sometimes stuff like that dulls people’s minds. So many can easily watch someone’s head get taken off in a movie and be okay with it... stuff like that bothers me.

So it’s admirable you DON’T like it more than anything (:

• yeah that's exactly how I feel. Like it's dulling people's senses and making them lose compassion and empathy for people in the real world when they watch stuff like that too often. It's cool if that's what people are into. It's just not for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• my cousin watches it and I watched a quarter of an episode and i hope the future isn't like that... i'd be so dang scared if it was

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some of the episodes are so freaky.. I wouldn’t want any of it to happen 😭

• Show All
    • everything in that show appeared to go by slowly to me... maybe the scenes were too long

• thanks for mho <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Hey, black mirror is a pretty good show, my fav episode is shut up and dance because it shows how badly we handle our personnal data and how people can use them, white Bear because it shows how the people love to torture others, or fifteen millions merits because no matter how bad the system is it's always bright when you are on the good side. English isn't my native language so correct me :)

1|0
    0|0
    • No your English is brilliant for it not being your native tongue. But yeah I agree and love your reasons for it!

• The Christmas special is probably my favourite but therr have been some really good ones. I was happy with the new season that came out. Only 1 episode wasn't that great

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it haha
    My favourites so far are:
    S1E3
    S3E2
    S3E3 (last episode I've watched)
    What about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t really have a favorite quite yet. I really liked the one about the lady who gets likes on her profile and you get rated but she flips out in the airport because she loses a rating and can’t fly to her “friends” wedding 😂 but I’m on season four right now so I can’t say for sure if there’s one in here I’ll take a special liking to yet

• Yeah I love it. Funny, I'm just binge watching it right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did . Waiting for the new season. First episode first season message favourite. It was unexpected

1|0
    0|0
    • bro i was watching it while just browsing the internet and did not understand shit. Then got to the one with the black guy that was like on one of those gym bikes and everything was a commercial and still did not understand what the message was in either. Did i miss something because I was on my phone or is it just suppose to be weird.

• ^^ it’s meant to be strange and ambiguous but there are hidden meanings that represent a bigger picture with what’s occurring in today’s society and the future. It touches on some pretty heavy topics if the meaning is pulled. Some episodes reference something. Like season four episode 5: Metalhead is referencing these robots this big company is working on right now.

• Yeah it's supposed to give you a weird vibe. Showing abnormalities

• I am going to start today... Actually I planned to start yesterday night and finish it by today morning but I slept so I will start now in like 2 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the series saved on my phone. I'm waiting for some free time to binge watch it. Hopefully soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have watched random episodes and it is quite interesting. I have to sit and binge watch it I think. Haven't not liked an episode and love that you can just turn any one on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi girl! I haven't been able to watch all the four season. Just the first episode. And overall, I enjoyed very much. My favorite episode is 15 million merits, because even with a good ending, you don't know if it's true.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!!! I am absolutely obsessed with it. I’ve never had a show affect me as much as Black Mirror. Sometimes it scares the crap out of me, sometimes it makes me cry, and sometimes it causes me to lie awake in bed all night thinking about the doomed future of humanity. It’s a spellbinding and brilliant show.

I love many episodes, but if I had to pick one, “Be Right Back” takes the cake for me. So ungodly emotional. I was devastated by the end, and may have even shed a tear (which is very rare for me).

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont watch the first one it includes person+pig+penis somewhere not good

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know. I’m on the fourth season. So I’ve seen that episode. It’s extremely disturbing.

• Show All
    • I've heard that from people i may give it another shot

• What’s nice is it doesn’t follow a story so you can jump around episodes if one disturbs you far too much.

• Hey yuffie love you post are you busy there am just new here

0|0
    1|0
  • What’s black mirror lol

0|0
    0|0
  • wtf is wrong with your eyebrows. you're such an ugly bitch.

0|0
    4|1
    • Lmao niiiiice. Anonymous.
      Y’know, I just find it funny you feel the need to say things like that to someone you don’t know - anonymously. 👌🏼 says more about you than it does me 😂 grow up. 18-24 smh.

• Show All
    • Oh gosh 🙈🙈 thank you!!!

What Girls Said 11

• What’s it about?

1|0
    0|0
    • Every episode is different but almost all all kind of have a theme on being technologically advanced futuristic sort of episodes. The episode content varies pretty drastically, so it’s hard to nail down specifically what it’s about. It’s interesting nonetheless.

• Show All
    • Haha. Maybe someday! But the show is kind of messed up in most episodes. Some of it is pretty graphic and disturbing..

• That’s cool

• watched every season. Fav is probably 15 mil credits due to the meaning behind it plus i love the actor. he's the reason i went to see Get Out last year

1|0
    0|0
    • That one was super good. The movie Get Out was crazy 😳 but I’m a psych major so it sparked intrigue the entire movie

• I absolutely adore it! Especially USS Callister, 15 million merrits and white bear. I love all the Easter eggs, if you pay attention to it, you'll definitely notice some. Like the reocurring song for exanple. There are even theories that the stories all happen in the same univers. Cool!

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe they show how our lives will become in a couple of years due to technology. The storylines definitely are worth watching and worth thinking about because technology will soon overcome us

0|0
    0|0
  • i fell in love it since I saw the 1st episode of 1st season

1|0
    0|0
  • I watch it on and off. Liked the episode about the like-obsessed world. And the one of the crime museum.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen this season yet but my favorite so far is 15 million merits I think

1|0
    0|0
  • Supernatural is my show

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah yes SPN is one of my favorites 😍

• Show All
    • My younger brother had red hair, my older brother brown. I'm a blond. looks can vary in siblings

• 😍😍😍 I love it it never ceases to mind fuck me

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom does

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the show and it makes me cringe cause I feel like some things are capable of being real. But also I feel like some one never get there.

My favorite is Nose Dive. It’s interesting because people (not all of course but it exist) are always constantly looking for approval on social media. So when the chick goes nuts on caring too much it feels good in the end to just let out and not fake a smile all the time. My thoughts scattered so that might not make sense but oh well xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha no I completely understand what you mean!!! It’s so so true!

Recommended myTakes