What are your thoughts on what my fiancé did?

I was on vacation with my friend in Brazil and my fiancé was back home. I had a class to register for. Registration opens at midnight. I told him I'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night to register but he said "no babe you're on vacation. So be on vacation. I'll register for you"

i felt guilty i didn't want him staying up late to register because he has work the next day. He said "don't worry. I'm watching the game with my friends so I'll probably be up till midnight"

i made him promise me he'd go to sleep if he got sleepy and he said he promises. I woke up this morning in Brazil and I read a message on my phone that says "good morning beautiful! You're registered"

is is he sweet or a bit too sweet

45

Most Helpful Guy

• He shows support, team spirit and care. A very nice guy, if you ask me.

Most Helpful Girl

• How the fuck would that be too sweet? Why can't you just appreciate what he did? That's a seriously kind thing to do for someone, and he didn't have to do it, nor was he overbearing or pushy about it.