MDMA, what does it make you feel like doing?

Not encouraging anyone to take it. Just asking those who have taken it before.

I've seen different behaviors of those who take it, how does it affect you? For me I feel like dancing and then hugging.

Feel free to comment if others
  • Dancing then hugging
  • Sit down and bop head to music
  • Dancing alone, no one touch me
    Vote C
  • Punching someone
    Vote D
  • See results
    Vote E

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what that is but I really only dabbled with coke and I stupidly tried crank when I was 15 once.
    Most GaGers are drug free who don't drink or smoke- good luck with any reply that helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Methylenedioxymethamphetamine or ecstasy, as many know also know it by is in essence a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions). It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.
    MDMA is one of the most popular recreational psychoactives, most commonly sold as "ecstasy" (usually tablets) or "molly" (usually crystals). It is known for its empathogenic, euphoric, and stimulant effects, and has also been used in psychotherapy.

thats the part anybody can look up! Are you familiar with erowid? Its a quite impressive library on drugs, plants, stimulants, medicines and what have you... and written by users, doctors, alll kinds of people, so it refrains from being bios...
    Its a great source and there is SO much info to find:
    https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE