What is a show or movie or book even that has the rudest fandoms in your opinion?

Honestly I think every fandom has its share But from experience I would say Wrestling fans are some of the rudest but most are normal.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tv shows with a love triangle, the two ships always have fans and they HATE EACH OTHER. The Riverdale fandom, OTH fandom, Girl Meets World fandom (I am a part of it and it's INTENSE). Especially with fanfiction. People fight over ships and OtPS we cursed each other out and insulted each other due to ships and had roasts and hate the other side.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fandoms in general are a specific dumbing down of what is real and what is not.
    It's why some NFL fanbases either live in complete denial that their team isn't good, or they hold out unrealistic hope based on secondhand analysis of some so called experts.
    I'm a football guy, I love the Packers, but ask me about anything football, and I'll give you the down low on whatever you ask.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Sports fans of any kind.

0|1
    1|1
  • Rick and morty?

2|5
    0|1
    • I don’t know much. About their fandom

• Show All
    • Came here to say this. Love the show, but the fans are toxic af!

• Haha yep. Its only bc its trendy right now. Jake paulers were the worst a few months ago and bronies months before that.

• Probably game of thrones I love it tho

1|1
    0|0
  • Facebook is worst

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Rick and Morty great show extrodinarily shitty fandom
    My little pony, extrodinarily bizzare fandom for a show for little girls that somehow attracted grown men

2|1
    0|0
  • Honestly all fandoms are rude at some point. But, I can't really tell which fandom I think is the rudest... So I'll just say that they're all equally rude xP

1|0
    0|0
  • Fans of the Bible have historically been very, very rude.

1|2
    2|2
    • Im sorry its been that way for you :/

• I'm sorry for the majority of humans throughout recorded history.

• Women 18-30 going to sexy dude bands were the absolute worst crowds I've ever worked at the stadium I used to work at.

1|0
    1|0
  • K-pop fans. Or K-drama fans. Every one of them are batsh! t crazy

0|1
    0|0
    • Im listening to kpop rn xD bt yes some are pretty crazy!

• Dan&Phil probably, can't watch a single yt video without someone with a photo of their heads are a profile picture yelling

0|0
    0|0
  • Frozen. (Whatever the popular sing along out loud in public musical of the time is really).

0|1
    0|0
  • The Bible

1|4
    0|2
  • Game of Thrones.

1|1
    0|0
  • qur'an hands down ☠☠☠

0|2
    0|0
  • Some anime and game fandoms can be real cruel too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Steven universe.

0|1
    0|0
  • GOT.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doki Doki Literature Club

0|0
    0|0
  • You forget music genre fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hardcore Sex with Rock or HipHop music Likings..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes