What is a show or movie or book even that has the rudest fandoms in your opinion?

Honestly I think every fandom has its share But from experience I would say Wrestling fans are some of the rudest but most are normal.

517

Most Helpful Girl

• Tv shows with a love triangle, the two ships always have fans and they HATE EACH OTHER. The Riverdale fandom, OTH fandom, Girl Meets World fandom (I am a part of it and it's INTENSE). Especially with fanfiction. People fight over ships and OtPS we cursed each other out and insulted each other due to ships and had roasts and hate the other side.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fandoms in general are a specific dumbing down of what is real and what is not.
    It's why some NFL fanbases either live in complete denial that their team isn't good, or they hold out unrealistic hope based on secondhand analysis of some so called experts.
    I'm a football guy, I love the Packers, but ask me about anything football, and I'll give you the down low on whatever you ask.