What is your favorite celebrity quote?

What is your favorite celebrity quote?

622

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Marilyn Monroe β€” 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.'

Has always been my favourite quote 😊

• Oh yeah I love that one by Monroe! 😍 My other favourite of hers is this:

"Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted."

It's so true and I can totally relate to it!

• @Nadia1994 That is a great one also :D
      If they're genuinely all hers, she did say some great things!

• Haha yeah she didn't look that wise but who knows maybe she did say these great things! 😁