What is your favorite celebrity quote?

What is your favorite celebrity quote?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Marilyn Monroe β€” 'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.'

Has always been my favourite quote 😊

2|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah I love that one by Monroe! 😍 My other favourite of hers is this:

"Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances & never have regrets, because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted."

It's so true and I can totally relate to it!

• @Nadia1994 That is a great one also :D
      If they're genuinely all hers, she did say some great things!

• Haha yeah she didn't look that wise but who knows maybe she did say these great things! 😁

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• There are so many lol

1|0
    0|0
    • My favourite celebrity quotes usually involve a celebrity virtue signalling about some issue which coming from them is completely hypocritical such as "Hollywood has the best moral compass" -Harvey Weinstein.

• "Yes daddy, give me that big d..."

Hm.. okay then!

β€œThe most important thing a father can do for his children, is to love their mother.”
    /Theodore Hesburgh

One of my favourite anyways... mainly being a divorced father of two! Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • You gotta test yourself everyday. The day you stop testing yourself, you get slow. And that’s when they getcha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Life is hard and its harder when you are stupid!
    ~John Wayne

0|2
    0|0
  • I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER. -Groucho Marx.

0|0
    0|0
  • β€œThe truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
    ― Bob Marley

0|0
    0|0
  • The best trick the devil ever pulled was making man believe he doesn't exist. Favorite movie quote and not from a well like actor right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • There are two possible ways to do something... do it right, or do it twice...
    From a survival guy

0|1
    0|0
  • my favorite is jack nickelson' '' here's johnny``` i can't remember for the life of me what movie thats from

0|0
    0|0
  • Teach your son different than how you were thaught, as they live in a different era than you

0|0
    0|0
  • "Look at me, judge me by size, Do you?" Yoda

I'm short, just to put some context to this :)

0|0
    0|0
  • β€œIf you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”

― Marilyn Monroe

0|1
    0|0
  • No comment. -(almost every one). So, I think that's the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • "When I knew which side my bread was buttered
    I took the knife as well" George Michael

0|0
    0|0
  • "Grab her by the pussy"

0|1
    0|0
  • bono every 1 can make a difference if we try

0|0
    0|0
  • Debatable

0|0
    0|0
  • Enrique iglesias

0|0
    0|0
  • why is james dean so popular all of a sudden

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Currently it's this:

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not into celebrities and don't think anything they have to say is anymore relevant than anyone else's opinions unless they are talking about that thing that makes them famous ie acting, sports, music

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn ❀️

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Marylin Monroe

0|0
    0|0
  • Payback's a bitch motherfucker believe that!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes