Did you watch The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy when you were little?

And do you still watch it?
It was one of my biggest favorites when I was little! And still is to be honest. I was watching it last night. Tbh its one of those cartoons I will never grow out of.

FUN FACT: In the ending credits, you hear a man's voice speaking total jibberish. what it actually is, is a subliminal message. if the ending credits are played backwards, you hear "no no, this is the END of the show. you're watching it backwards!" Supposedly that's the voice of the creator of the show.

I always thought the ending credits looked cool but I remember the jibberish used to scare me when I was little lol. I don't know why.

37

Most Helpful Guy