Any new comedy shows you are currently watching? Which one or ones and how is it?

I'm currently watching this amazing new comedy show and I'm wondering if anyone else is watching it

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Young Sheldon is the only new show that I am watching. It's very good. Not _exactly_ a sitcom, sort of like a sitcom meets The Wonder Years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've heard if it. It seems funny

• It is if you understand The Big Bang Theory well enough to know Sheldon's history and quirks.

• Well I never watched it. All I know is that one of the females in it is very attractive