What would you buy online that was hand made?

If you saw something online that was handmade weather it for birthdays , holidays , especially valentines, etc
What would interested you?
Updates:
Im trying to get ideas...
I want to make something and then sale it...
Especially for valentines and birthdays and whatever else u can think of

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought a print of a hand painted painting

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 10

• I'd buy hand-made cards, coz you can add your personal touches to those. They are unique , and you can be as creative as you like with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hand made... Great advice ,... What kind of things do u like to see on the cards that grabs your attention? Anything with the holidays especially valentines, birthdays, weddings, etc

• A friend of mine, gave me me a handmade "thank you "card. My own name was embossed in writing , and a photo of my friend and I together was inserted on the front of the card. . She'd written a little friendship poem inside

I appreciate it so much, because it was personalised and she'd put a lot of thought into it. It's unique and not just a generic card

• Baby grinch! They're all handmade and take like 10 weeks to finish but I want several hundred. www.etsy.com/.../baby-christmas-stealer

1|0
    0|0
  • Jewelry

1|0
    0|0
  • For holidays I think decorations would be best, Christmas especially.
    For Birthdays, it would be items that could be personalized. Like pillow cases, Gym bags, and other cloth items
    For anything else, you could do a google search and get more ideas then anyone can give here.
    Get a Pintrest and then you can save them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably some type of room decor. But I've very crafty so I can make pretty much whatever I'd need lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Signs, duct tape wallets, can’t think of anything else lol check Etsy. Com

1|0
    0|0
  • Just a necklace

1|0
    0|0
  • Glasswork/Ceremics

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. If it’s home made I can make it myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never buy anything online

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes