Are people mad about the black panther movie? ?

It’s full of black people. That usually upsets people when minority groups are featured in movies. Or does this movie get a pass on that? Just wondering.

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would any sane person be mad that there are black people in a Black Panther movie? I mean... Black Panther is black! He's the king of a (fictional) African nation where lots of black people live! It's NATURAL that there should be a lot of black people in the movie!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see why. Im against them forcing minority groups into main character roles in ways that don't make sense but a film based in Africa that has always being about black people, it only makes sense to have it mostly black. It would be ridiculous otherwise.