Do you like Guardians of the Galaxy?

I'm gonna come out and say I just find this movie to be annoying and irritating and forgettable, I'm sorry but it just doesn't work for me. Nothing ever makes sense at all.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved the first one, but I actually enjoyed the second one more since it was more tightly focused on the emotional impact of family relationships and I cried more than once. Plus the chain is one of my favourite songs ever once they played it I just about lost it, that and father and son was great.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• The first movie wasn't as great as it got chalked up to be. The second movie took that and built on it much better. Though there were a lot of random sex jokes that like... weren't funny and also served no narrative purpose in vol I so there's that

0|0
    0|0
  • Loved them. Baby Groot is adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I love the comedic aspect

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I loved both. One kf the reasons was the soundtrack. It was like very contrasting giving it a different feel.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both movies are the best out of the Marvel series of superhero movies. The soundtrack is unrivaled as well. Best superhero movie is WATCHMEN by far

1|0
    0|0
  • I was pleasantly surprised by the first one but the sequel was poor

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved the first, and liked the second. They're not my favourite MCU movies though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liked the first one, second not so much

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes