A very random question.. Do you believe in tarot reading? What's the reason?

Just a random question since one of the friends believes she is able to see someone through tarot readings. It was quite true when she revealed bout my ex. So, shoot your opinions!!
  • HECK, YES!
    Vote A
  • BIG NO NO!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe they work, but I believe only those who are truly gifted can tell you the truth.

This is my story, it happen a few years ago. To a relative and her husband. He was going through a bad time. He got into bad habits and she began to suspect of an infidelity.
    She was actually right, she eventually saw the messages and even a picture of her. But never told anyone about it, not even him because she was waiting for the right time to tell him and file a divorce.
    A few days pass and that relative went with one of her closes friends they talk about the broken marriage and if she should give him another opportunity.
    After some time, the friend told my relative that there was a way to know if the relationship was going to work or not. My relative accepted and the friend did an international phone call to another country. My relative told me the voice sounded like an old lady. My relative gave a few information of herself and in minutes, she became pale.
    The person on the other side of the line told my relative exact details of the lady his husband cheated her with. From the haircolor, body type, skin color, tattoos, and even the exact place where she was missing a tooth. Then the old lady told some other things to my relative in privacy.

To this day they are still together, and they are doing great financially.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I've had readings done a few times (for free) by someone, and though she didn't know me at all the first time, she was spot on with saying what I am like (finding it out through the cards). she predicted my future and it all eventually happened.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• We tend to forget when things are wrong, and remember when they're right. A tarot reading that's wrong half the time is no better than chance, but most people will feel "but it's right so often!" It helps that the cards are sufficiently vague that you can fill in your own story...

Studies have been done on these sorts of things, and statically, they get things right no more often than random chance would suggest.

That said, I can see these as being self-reflection tools.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll believe it when I see it. I've never had it PROFESSIONALLY done, but I've had it done by some hippie people, and they seemed to say vague things. Nothing really telling. I'll believe it when I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • This so so much crap. It is a performance art and related to nothing. Don't be sucked into phony stories. You often her how you need to have a good reader. Yes you do because you need a good performer to make it feel real for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i don't get involved with tarot reading and such cause
    i had bad luck with having a fortune teller bringing me love
    into my life it was the relationship from hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all a bunch of charlatans trying to con people out of their money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just got out of a relationship with a gypsy girl. It’s all bushit and they just say what you want to hear. Mostly they do it for money.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be a bit of fun - but it is nothing more than cold or warm reading.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only as good as the person reading.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Tarot card reader. For real.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun to think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only weak minded believe in those stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • HECK, YES!

0|0
    0|0
  • Read her some yugi-oh cards

0|0
    0|0
  • almost all are fakes but there are some people who have unique abilities to discern things at certain times.

0|1
    0|0
  • NOPE!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them for the randomness and ability to help look between lines. It's so basic, put any of them in any situation you can get a reading. Not so mystical but still a descent thinking exercise.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I believe its real but I don't believe it can add to your life in any way. I know people who use the tarot and their lives are often a lot worse then people who don't do tarot readings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do my own reading with ordinary playing cards, they are just as accurate. But tarot cards are clearer and more powerful. Maybe even scarier since it has the pictures and could give harsher revelations.

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't but I think it's interesting people can put so much blind faith into cards, whatever helps you sleep at night I guess :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am still indifferent about the tarot reading. I've had mine read and it's been right on the money of the past readings, that I am unsure what to think.

0|0
    0|0
  • So ironic, as I am reading this thread there are at least two advertisements on the side about getting free tarot readings done. Is it just a coincidence? Yes, tarot cards are useless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no- I live in the real world, not some fantasy la-la land.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pack of tarot cards in my room that I never used but I'm not sure if I believe in it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think its serious but its still fun to see how the cards come out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I'm always scared that I'll get some fucked up shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends I've gotten some that are true and I wondered how did they knew this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because I do them

0|0
    0|0
  • Big No, because its a big LIE

0|0
    0|0
  • very accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • Big no no