A very random question.. Do you believe in tarot reading? What's the reason?

Just a random question since one of the friends believes she is able to see someone through tarot readings. It was quite true when she revealed bout my ex. So, shoot your opinions!!
  • HECK, YES!
  • BIG NO NO!

1517

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe they work, but I believe only those who are truly gifted can tell you the truth.

This is my story, it happen a few years ago. To a relative and her husband. He was going through a bad time. He got into bad habits and she began to suspect of an infidelity.
    She was actually right, she eventually saw the messages and even a picture of her. But never told anyone about it, not even him because she was waiting for the right time to tell him and file a divorce.
    A few days pass and that relative went with one of her closes friends they talk about the broken marriage and if she should give him another opportunity.
    After some time, the friend told my relative that there was a way to know if the relationship was going to work or not. My relative accepted and the friend did an international phone call to another country. My relative told me the voice sounded like an old lady. My relative gave a few information of herself and in minutes, she became pale.
    The person on the other side of the line told my relative exact details of the lady his husband cheated her with. From the haircolor, body type, skin color, tattoos, and even the exact place where she was missing a tooth. Then the old lady told some other things to my relative in privacy.

To this day they are still together, and they are doing great financially.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I do. I've had readings done a few times (for free) by someone, and though she didn't know me at all the first time, she was spot on with saying what I am like (finding it out through the cards). she predicted my future and it all eventually happened.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE