Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?

Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?.?Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?.?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• Arem't they from quotes creator? N stiff? Did you say them? I mean do you quote yourself? what is is that you actually did here?

• the seconded one I did an version off myself in 2015, there’s something similar to that but that’s my version quote, the first one, I asked an question why are these people bullying me back on yahoo answers in 2014, and the best answer I kinda copied those words expect for I wrote myself the best thing to do is avoid :)

• And now I just remembered on the first one I kinda changed what they said on my answer around but it’s similar.

Most Helpful Girl

• I´d try to shorten especially the first one, because people are lazy in reading. Try to form a one to two sentence quote with the key massage or short statements. I like the second quote a lot, it´s really inspiral. And the first one is so true. I´ve been bullied, as well as I´ve been part of bullying others so I know both sides, and I´m not proud of either side. I couldn´t say what was going on in my mind back then, but it´s true that bullies are insecure and want to pull their confidence up while draging other´s down.
    Well done! :)