Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?

Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?.?Any thoughts on these quotes, I created?.?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Arem't they from quotes creator? N stiff? Did you say them? I mean do you quote yourself? what is is that you actually did here?

1|0
    0|0
    • the seconded one I did an version off myself in 2015, there’s something similar to that but that’s my version quote, the first one, I asked an question why are these people bullying me back on yahoo answers in 2014, and the best answer I kinda copied those words expect for I wrote myself the best thing to do is avoid :)

• And now I just remembered on the first one I kinda changed what they said on my answer around but it’s similar.

Most Helpful Girl

• I´d try to shorten especially the first one, because people are lazy in reading. Try to form a one to two sentence quote with the key massage or short statements. I like the second quote a lot, it´s really inspiral. And the first one is so true. I´ve been bullied, as well as I´ve been part of bullying others so I know both sides, and I´m not proud of either side. I couldn´t say what was going on in my mind back then, but it´s true that bullies are insecure and want to pull their confidence up while draging other´s down.
    Well done! :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• i do agree with first one but its not complete

2nd i dnt agree (bcz its is like excuse to me in some sense)

1|0
    0|0
  • ABSOLUTELY LOVED THEM only God pissed me off, i would replace god with "music"

1|0
    0|0
  • All powerful god vs the state of the world I don't know what to think but bullies need to be taugh a lesson I stomped the shit out of mine after I pushed him down half the stairs and was never botherd again until they said sorry

1|0
    0|0
  • Fist one is good ( try to shorten it)
    Second one needs to be improved a lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes the first one is good, I wrote the seconded one in 2015, but not on the quote creator, I kinda did my own version, so it’s probably random isn’t it? Thanks for your honest opinion :)

• Show All
    • Don't post your name here. You might have edited it.

• When I was creating the quote with the words I used I put my name, I don’t mind my name. :)

• Nothing really artistic, poetic or symbolic in them, they're just random sentences to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • second one really sounds natural
    and so is the first

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad but i can't even read the second one.

1|0
    0|0
    • It says ~ my father made me ~ my mother raised me ~ my ex left me and betrayed me with his new girlfriend ~ my old friends left me they were never true ~ but god never left me ~ Katrina Cooke :)

• Oh. I relate to most of it. But im not religious at all so the God thing doesn't apply to me personally. Sadly God doesn't talk back. Good luck getting back out there. I need to as well.

• I wrote the quote in 2015, I downloaded the app not long ago and I wrote it down on the app cause I love quotes and Memes 🤗, it’s all good, I’m not an church person either, I still believe in God and Jesus, have an nice day & week. :)

• I LOVE them! There all too true!

1|0
    0|0
  • They are very nice. I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow nice quotes

1|0
    0|0
  • Good

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice quotes

1|0
    0|0
  • Good.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes