Anyone here enjoy Black Mirror? What did you think of season 4?

How did you find season 4 in comparison to previous seasons?

I thought it was entertaining but not as dark and gritty as I like Black Mirror to be. Personally, I feel like since they switched to Netflix, the content has been more generic. For me, the first two seasons were better than the second two.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I have watched only a few episodes, I enjoy it but I can't say I understand the deep meanings of there aee any

Most Helpful Guy

• I only enjoy shows that need an IQ of at least 300 to understand completely, like rick and morty.
    Simpletons just don't understand the humour and the deeper meaning of the jokes