Why does Nickelback get a lot of hate?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• because they got overplayed on the radio and some people mentally couldn't deal with it so they started spreading the hate and now it's "cool" to hate them so people do without even knowing why.

Most Helpful Girl

• At this point it's a meme. I never thought they were that bad they just weren't that great either. The only content of theirs I like is that one vine of the singer singing "look at this graph" then he holds up a framed graph and the music slowly warps while he's starting at you holding up a graph. It's just a clip from photograph they cut up but it's really funny to me.