Who else remembers this lovely show from their childhood (or not depending on age) ?

Aardman is one of my favorite animation studios to bring such charming and entertaining movies like "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" and "Chicken Run."

Wanted to see if anyone else shares the love. Who else remembers this lovely show from their childhood (or not depending on age) ??

134

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaghh Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run were my shit as a kid. I used to have stuffed animals of all the main characters in chicken run and would try and keep all of them in my arms all at once when I slept but never could manage it since I was...6? And had short arms

Most Helpful Guy