Who else remembers this lovely show from their childhood (or not depending on age) ?

Aardman is one of my favorite animation studios to bring such charming and entertaining movies like "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" and "Chicken Run."

Wanted to see if anyone else shares the love. Who else remembers this lovely show from their childhood (or not depending on age) ??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Aaaghh Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run were my shit as a kid. I used to have stuffed animals of all the main characters in chicken run and would try and keep all of them in my arms all at once when I slept but never could manage it since I was...6? And had short arms

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Yes ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m pretty sure that’s where my strange love of cheese came from as a kid. Wallace and Gromit were my favorite characters, and those movies really got me interested in stop motion and claymation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know it was a show but i saw some of the movie including chicken run

0|0
    0|0
  • I loved the film, never actually watched the TV show

0|0
    0|0
    • It was more of a series of short films, there were 3 (now 4) that the movie was based on. I shouldn't have said show I worded it wrong. ;_;

• Oh it's ok, I liked so many tv shows as a kid I loved Totally Spies, Sailor Moon, and Ed Edd and Eddy

• That was one of my favourite shows!

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember but I like Shawn the sheep the most

1|0
    0|0
  • Vaguely

0|0
    0|0
  • Ommggggg I liked it

0|0
    0|0