Applying for a waitress/stripping job?

Because im sick of working hard and not earning any money. Also sick of my idiot manager never approving my leave for holidays haha this way I could earn enough to move into my own place and go do some travelling. Any tips from girls or guys out there in the industry?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're content with your self image being worthless except to those with cash then go for it.

There are much better ways to make money. For example, starting a small business.

To test to see if you're ready try hanging out in a club from doors open to close on a Monday night. That's what you'll be doing most of the time until you become popular, sitting in an empty club with guys you don't find attractive yet they are patrons so you gotta do your job.

Might be difficult to get certain jobs afterwards too if you decide that it isn't a career option.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Any job that gives tips is good for a woman. Rape the world of its money, we deserve it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE