Applying for a waitress/stripping job?

Because im sick of working hard and not earning any money. Also sick of my idiot manager never approving my leave for holidays haha this way I could earn enough to move into my own place and go do some travelling. Any tips from girls or guys out there in the industry?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're content with your self image being worthless except to those with cash then go for it.

There are much better ways to make money. For example, starting a small business.

To test to see if you're ready try hanging out in a club from doors open to close on a Monday night. That's what you'll be doing most of the time until you become popular, sitting in an empty club with guys you don't find attractive yet they are patrons so you gotta do your job.

Might be difficult to get certain jobs afterwards too if you decide that it isn't a career option.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Any job that gives tips is good for a woman. Rape the world of its money, we deserve it.

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Tips lol
    Its a shitty industry hahah

But sure if you wanna fondle your stuff in front of everyone sure i guess
    Might as well Just have sex for money. And i guess take a few lines of blow to make it easier...

I mean its that close to all that

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking disgusting and despicable that you want to go into stripping. I can ramble all day about the harm stripping and prostitution bring to not only society, but also women as well. It’s actually a terrible thing.

0|1
    1|5
  • Well to be like the typical stripper, you need to be a heroin addict. Are you a heroin addict? Also, you will need to work on your up selling skills. When you take them to the VIP room for the BJ you need to be able to get an extra 20 or 30 bucks in addition to the per song fee.

0|1
    0|0
  • By all means. Just make sure to let uy know where xD

Joke aside, I heard that it is also not a very well payed job amd it is rather hard. Also, managers are really moronic there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its a catty business and eventually will be asked to strip if your ok with stripping i think its a job so make as much money as you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • be friendly and bubbly. Smile at all customers.
    also you're gonna have to get used to guys being creeps and potentially even grope you.
    good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't degrade yourself and look to better yourself, put yourself in a better position

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have the body and apply at a popular gentlemens club, you can make a lot of money.

0|0
    0|0
  • hurry up, 26 is getting old for a stripper.

0|1
    0|0
  • You're a goner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck with that! /sarcasm

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe ur boyfriend won't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it love