Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?

There's 7 NHL teams in Canada and the only 3 that's never won the Cup are the Senators, Canucks and Jets.

But that's moot because I'm asking which one looks the best. Quite frankly, I like the Senators logo the best.
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Calgary Flames
    Vote A
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Edmonton Oilers
    Vote B
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Montreal Canadiens
    Vote C
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Ottawa Senators
    Vote D
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Toronto Maple Leafs
    Vote E
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Vancouver Canucks
    Vote F
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Winnipeg Jets
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously the Sens.. because I'm from Ottawa, lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, it would be the Senators regardless if it was them or not since you're bias.

I don't like any of them teams. I just think the Senators look best of them.

• Show All
    • Which one do you think is the ugliest?

• The Oilers also. Also, the Oilers are my least favorite team in all the NHL, not just out of the 7 Canadian teams but of all 31 teams.

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes