Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?

There's 7 NHL teams in Canada and the only 3 that's never won the Cup are the Senators, Canucks and Jets.

But that's moot because I'm asking which one looks the best. Quite frankly, I like the Senators logo the best.
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Calgary Flames
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Edmonton Oilers
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Montreal Canadiens
    Vote C
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Ottawa Senators
    Vote D
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Toronto Maple Leafs
    Vote E
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Vancouver Canucks
    Vote F
  • Which of these 7 NHL teams from Canada has the best logo and why?Winnipeg Jets
    Vote G

12