Best videogame you've ever played?

Which game do you consider the best videogame ever made? Whether it's a good or bad game, modern or retro, for the PC, XBOX, Playstation or handheld consoles ( mobile phone not included, for reasons ), loved by critics or either hated by critics?

I personally think of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim or Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Skyrim, because of the open world, the RPG, the survival playstyle, and the tons of mods there are available. GTA:VC because the old retro look and feel it's got. The aesthetics are beautiful, the music is great, the main character is great, the game was pretty much based on the all time classic Miami Vice and Scarface, good memories, and of course the Lance Vance dance hype.

The picture I've selected, was the first videogame I've ever played. It's Grand Prix Circuit 1988. With the original CGA graphics. I've played it on the Windows 98. Best videogame you've ever played?

69

Most Helpful Girl

• Okami is my personal favorite. Great game play and story combined with an amazing art style? Hell yeah.

I also have a soft spot for Luigi's Mansion and Smash Bros Melee since those were some of my early favorites. I was pretty good at Melee too, would compete in local tournaments sometimes

• Though I bought Eurotruck Simulator 2 in a steam sale a while back and I'm really digging that. it's very chill. Once I have some spare cash I wanna get some dlc packs, especially the Scandinavia one

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no doubt that it's the Last of Us, enough said.