Am I the only one that thinks Black Mirror is the direction the film industry should be moving in forever in all genres?

• Yes, show isn't that great
  • No , the show is amazing
  • Haven't watched it
    Vote C

I won't accept the excuse the movies will all blend or become the same because that is a test for audiences to determine which filmmakers actually deserve their jobs and are creative and original and who is a copycat.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean more thought provoking content? Absolutely. I love black mirror although, this latest season was the weakest by far

• Yea I was actually disappointed in this season. Hopefully next season picks back up.

• Black Mirror is not thought provoking. I felt braindead watching cliche after cliche.

• That's your opinion