Am I the only one that thinks Black Mirror is the direction the film industry should be moving in forever in all genres?

• Yes, show isn't that great
    Vote A
  • No , the show is amazing
    Vote B
  • Haven't watched it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:

I won't accept the excuse the movies will all blend or become the same because that is a test for audiences to determine which filmmakers actually deserve their jobs and are creative and original and who is a copycat.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean more thought provoking content? Absolutely. I love black mirror although, this latest season was the weakest by far

1|0
    0|1
    • Yea I was actually disappointed in this season. Hopefully next season picks back up.

• Show All
    • Black Mirror is not thought provoking. I felt braindead watching cliche after cliche.

• That's your opinion

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• The show is awesome and it's tone/direction fits its themes/subject matter perfectly, but it doesn't follow that that direction would work for other genres

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't understand your poll but no. While I enjoy the series that style works for it, if everything else followed that formula it would suck as nothing would have any continuity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t say the industry should move that way. I do think the show is excellent and it is great cuz of how unique it is

1|0
    0|0
  • WOT IF YOUR NAN RAN ON BATTERIES: the show
    it's a fine show but it's got it's own genre for a reason I want a variety of films.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it be, there's a reason it's in a specif genre. Why would all genre moved in that direction just cause the show is great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Mirror sucks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I can't make any sense in your question and poll answers together..

Black Mirror is alright, but no, I don't think all series/movies of all genres should move in the same direction. They would all eventually blend and be pretty much the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • your poll makes no sense, but it would be stupid if everything was just 1hr long odd futuristic episodes. I love the show but why would i want everything to be the same?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're the only one. I don't want my animated, feel good, family films to be like black mirror.

1|0
    0|0
  • never seen it

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it nor heard

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes