What's one song that you just have to sing along to every time it comes on?

For me, it has to be... Baby One More Time. 😅
https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4

1112

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Paul revere by beastie boys, I know all the lyrics lol

Or ain’t no fun by snoop

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 10

• Bollywood songs including moh moh de dhaage, rang de tu mohe gerua, zaalima, radha kaise na jale, dil hai tumhara, sona kitna sona hai, dildara which is the Indian version of stand by me. The song that has the most heart touching lyrices includes "Mere haath mein tera haath ho."
    Zaalima and rang de tu mohe gerua have amazing choreography and scenary and dhoom machale is famous because of Katrina Kaif and her dance. Even if you don't understand Hindi I recommend these bollywood songs, and I promise even if you watch one you will be impressed by the cheography, beautiful actors and dance.

Other than this, the most popular songs in general include manwa laage, dhoom machale and Mehbooba which is a old song where helena danced. Bollywood also has spiritual songs like kun faya kun, khwaja mere khawaja.

The song You are my sonia is quite westernised because it is based in London and is a prom song.

• Every time the song Swalla comes on, I start singing

• Beyoncé And jay z - bonnie & Clyde

• Last Christmas

• So sick from neyo

• Every song I hear

• There’s a lot of them! That is one for me lol

• bohemian rhapsody

• I don’t know