What was the first Star Wars movie you ever saw?

If you ever saw Star Wars...
How old were you?
How did you react?

I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I can't remember my age but the first movie I saw was A New Hope. What was the first Star Wars movie you ever saw??
What's your favourite Star Wars movie?

1124

Most Helpful Guy

• Star Wars IV, sometime in the early 80's. I liked it, but I was too young at the time to really know what was going on. After I got older (and read the books), I gained a lot more appreciation for the series.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Update: My favorite was Star Wars III. The acting wasn't that great, but the pivotal point of Anakin's fall was probably the most climactic point in the series.
      Although it wasn't cannon, I also liked Rogue One really well. Very dark, and that final scene with Vader was awesome
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxL8bVJhXCM

Most Helpful Girl

• I canโ€™t remember how old I was, but I saw A New Hope first too (the best trilogy was the original one, though this new one is pretty awesome too!!) I absolutely love Star Wars!!! Total geek of it! :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE