I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?

I draw a lot and I made some really depressing doodles.. I tend to post my doodles on Facebook and I’m not sure if I should post these.. mostly because I’m afraid how my family will act mean and etc.. maybe strangers can criticize and give opinion on these pictures.. I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?
  • Yes post it
  • No gross don’t!

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice drawings! You could even try posting them on IG. But here's a question for you.. do you draw to express your pain?

• Yes I don’t say feel comfortable saying it out loud I feel like it’s stupid too because of how I was raise but I recently feel like I have a voice through my new experiences in life and my parents never knew these pain they cause

• That’s really cool I also dabbled in poetry long time ago ☺️ I will look into this IG thank you for your comment

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought of posting them on like tumblr? Then you could get the feelings out without worrying about your family