I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?

I draw a lot and I made some really depressing doodles.. I tend to post my doodles on Facebook and I’m not sure if I should post these.. mostly because I’m afraid how my family will act mean and etc.. maybe strangers can criticize and give opinion on these pictures.. I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?I’m conflicted if I should show my family and friends?
  • Yes post it
    Vote A
  • No gross don’t!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice drawings! You could even try posting them on IG. But here's a question for you.. do you draw to express your pain?

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes I don’t say feel comfortable saying it out loud I feel like it’s stupid too because of how I was raise but I recently feel like I have a voice through my new experiences in life and my parents never knew these pain they cause

• Show All
    • That’s really cool I also dabbled in poetry long time ago ☺️ I will look into this IG thank you for your comment

• Thanks for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you thought of posting them on like tumblr? Then you could get the feelings out without worrying about your family

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know if you'd be comfortable sharing it, it's up to you and entirely depends on what you want. What I will say is that they're really well done and I feel I can understand some of who you are and what your think just by looking at the pictures and I think that's wonderful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lady anything original is amazing. And these are so original and beautiful.
    1 advice. Your own drawings are cool. You got some character in it. Never ever try to switch to anime drawings. They dont require skill, character, originality. I say this because I saw many people did that and lost their talents.

1|0
    0|0
  • U also draw wow

1|0
    0|0
  • They're beautiful. If you post them, you will get many concerned messages. That might be a good thing. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • If the reason you want to share your feelings and your drawings on the internet is to get anybody's opinion and criticism, you should just do it behind a pseudonym ?

Then chose wisely the social media you want to share your drawings on. GirlsAskGuys seems already pretty ok, they are some trolls and jerks ofc, but honestly it's ok. DeviantArt also is great if you want opinion from other people whose hobby is art. Reddit might be a good idea, BUT chose the right subreddit to share your work.

Maybe avoid Facebook/Twitter?

Now I recommend that you delete your post as we can see your full name on your drawings. Not really safe if you want my opinion !

Stay strong, good life !

0|0
    0|0
    • So basically, if you are not really wanting to show your family and friends, simply don't. You don't have to.

• You don't have to post it on fb. You can post it somewhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your drawings. I wish I could draw.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should post it 😊

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes