Controversial debate with Girlfriend. Is a topless scene just as bad as showing it all?

I am having a slight debate with my girlfriend. I need your help.

Question is whether there is a difference, in your opinion, between a topless scene or one that shows a woman's private / genital area?

I said that a boob and vagina are the same on the screen. She disagrees. She thinks there is a difference in that the exposing the bottom part of a girl is a "different game". Is she right or no?

• There is a difference - exposing a woman's genitals is worse
  • It is the same - showing a woman's vagina is no worse than boobs

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all considered nudity. Boobs are becoming more normal so in that case I'd say it's on a different scale.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• You should know better. BIG difference.

Most girls care a lot less for boobs than the V

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's important to realize that breasts are not sexual organs are used to produce milk for young and not in my opinion means that exposing them should not be taboo. Vaginas on the other hand do some things at certain times what you're not always Pleasant to look at and being a bit more private than breasts I think exposure of that could be limited more but if I had to choose I would say cover the vagina boobs are fine.

• how?