Which comedy TV shows do you like?

Want some recommendations ๐Ÿ˜‹

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two recs:

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's about a police district in Brooklyn, and the misadventures of the cops. It's just an awesome show. So funny and fresh. They also have a really great take on Halloween episodes -- the "Halloween Heist," where every Halloween they compete about who can steal a trophy from the Captain's office.

It's in its fifth season as we speak, so there are definitely some eps to get through.

If you haven't seen "Community" yet, I recommend that. It's about a study group attending the world's worst community college, and all the really weird things that happens. Paintball wars, pseudo-zombie-outbreaks and one instance of two guys singing "Somewhere Out There" to lure a pet rat to them is just the beginning.

It ran for six seasons, and while the first three seasons are definitely the best ones, there's some great episodes throughout.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Office, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Good Place, Parks and Recreation, Community, Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arrested Development, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Whose Line Is It Anyway

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 3

Recommended myTakes