Which comedy TV shows do you like?

Want some recommendations ๐Ÿ˜‹

74

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two recs:

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's about a police district in Brooklyn, and the misadventures of the cops. It's just an awesome show. So funny and fresh. They also have a really great take on Halloween episodes -- the "Halloween Heist," where every Halloween they compete about who can steal a trophy from the Captain's office.

It's in its fifth season as we speak, so there are definitely some eps to get through.

If you haven't seen "Community" yet, I recommend that. It's about a study group attending the world's worst community college, and all the really weird things that happens. Paintball wars, pseudo-zombie-outbreaks and one instance of two guys singing "Somewhere Out There" to lure a pet rat to them is just the beginning.

It ran for six seasons, and while the first three seasons are definitely the best ones, there's some great episodes throughout.

Most Helpful Guy

• Office, Always Sunny In Philadelphia, The Good Place, Parks and Recreation, Community, Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs, Monty Python's Flying Circus, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Arrested Development, Fawlty Towers, Blackadder, Whose Line Is It Anyway