Is Logan Paul's YouTube career over?

Like they did with Pewdiepie , Youtube cancelled all their projects with Logan Paul.

Accortding to Vox: On Wednesday, a YouTube spokesperson announced that the platform will strip Paul’s videos from its top-tier monetization system. Additionally, YouTube has cancelled plans to produce a new film starring Paul, and he will not appear in the upcoming season of a YouTube Red series in which he previously starred.

His upcoming movie Thinning 2 will not be released. What do you all think?

(PS:Im still waiting for scare pewdiepie season 2, even though YouTube are not gonna release it)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope so, but I'm not sure. I will tell you I have much more respect for pewdiepie and will at least watch some of his videos. Will never do that for Logan paul.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I love Pewdiepie

• Yeah, he's pretty cool. Used to watch his let's plays all the time

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering Logan Paul’s subscriber count didn’t really take a hit, I’d say no. His *ahem* “Logang” stayed behind him and convinced themselves it was just a mistake or whatever. Socialblade isn’t showing any stats in the red. Finebros had big stats in the red and bounced back. This makes me think he’d bounce back fine. He may not be on the front page of youtube anymore, but he isn’t out of the game.

With Pewdiepie’s case, he basically just went independent and added an extra midroll ad. He also avoids cursing as much (and demonetizing content) and seems to be currently doing fine. He also had two incidents (the nazi wall street fiasco and the n word stream messup). His channel is still growing fine though, and he’s nearly at 60 mil subs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• *fingers crossed*

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so, but I doubt it. His fans are really young, immature, and stubborn and refuse to see what a horrible person he is, choosing to prioritize his wealth and looks over his actions and personality

4|2
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters. He got what he needed from YT anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • i certainly hope so

0|0
    0|0
  • it's his punishment cuz he posted a video of suicide then tried to play it off by another "suicide apology" video

he got what he had coming from his actions

0|0
    0|0
  • God I hope so

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice.

Don’t go to foreign countries and break local laws. Don’t post videos about finding a dead body and ridicule that person. Don’t try and pass off your bad decision as a way to raise awareness for suicide prevention, especially when you’re not being compassionate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• More than likely but then again he doesn't really need it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is over

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... it doesn't matter... he is already rich...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes