Which lyric packs more punch?

Lyrics are from the diss track "Asian Jake Paul" by idubbbz and boyinaband. What I want to know is which line has the biggest impact? Would you be offended by any of these lines? Is there a line in this track you think is better than these?Which lyric packs more punch??Which lyric packs more punch??
  • I wanna be gay, cause you're f*cked and I wanna savor it. But it's cool, after smashing you I'll PayPal you 2k!
  • Ayy, look afraid, must've seen a ghost writer. Well, ditto little b*tch but I'm not scared to show mine.
  • Little ho, little b*tch, suck my 5.3 inch d*ck. Admit that you just got pounded, I'd say take the "L" if you could pronounce it.
    Vote C
  • Jesus Christ, you're as predictable as a house tour. To call you surface level would be an insult to the ground floor.
    Vote D

21