How good are you at drawing?

How good are you at drawing?I've noticed that a lot of people seem to be extremely self conscious in their artistic capabilities.. So I made a tutorial for those who don't think they can draw! It only takes a few minutes.. And, honestly, I think anyone could be an artist with a little bit of motivation and inspiration! Also, quite frankly, I strongly believe that people bash themselves too much and are too afraid to go out on a limb to try and see what they're capable of!
https://imgur.com/a/5z43a
So, if you're up to the challenge, why not see if you can follow my tutorial! πŸ€—
If you attempt it, please post the picture down below! Or, if you have other art to share, you're more than welcome to show it!
But nonetheless!
How good do you think you are at drawing?
  • Absolutely horrible!
  • Pretty bad..
  • Somewhat average.
    Vote C
  • A bit above average.
    Vote D
  • Pretty decent.
    Vote E
  • I'm actually really good!
    Vote F
  • Other opinion/Comment/Lets see shall we?
    Vote G

2517

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty good at drawing from a model, but not that good of a doodler. Here's a sketch I made for a course.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What course?

• I know, right :D we did end up choosing another problem to solve in our group. Would've been fun to design a product to help with that.

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Attached is 1 of my still life/model sketches. It's supposed to be my foot on my bed. The dark shadowing under my foot is supposed to be the fitted sheet & the lighter creased looking thing on top is supposed to be a blanket. My dimensions/proportions aren't where I want them to be yet.

https://imgur.com/v9AwaXV

P. s don't mind the lopsided toes πŸ˜…

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE