Whats your favorite song? Why?

Just curious to see the different songs people love. Mine is Scars to Your Beautiful, because it herlped me through some hard times😊

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Center of the Universe by Kamelot because it is well written and there is a lot of complexity in the simplicity of their music.

bonus:

Bloodred Shores of Enoshima by Whispered because it is beautifuly orchestrated. The song is well thought out in acts and tells a story. The orchestra and choir balance out the heavier parts of the distorted guitar and heavier vocals. This leads to a nice compliment of soft and heavy throuhout the song.

Tsukiakari by Whispered for the same reasons as the song above.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I really like "Great Big Storm" by Nate Ruess.
    Not a very know artist, but I love this song, it's about holding on when life gets you down.
    I like a lot of songs and some are situational that stay favorites afterwards. Like an ex drained the life out of me and then broke up, I was sad at first but then realized I finally started feeling happy again. Something I hadn't felt for a long time with her. That's where "It's a beautiful day" by Michael Buble entered my favorites.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any clear favorites but all of them are... strong. Somehow emotional. They can be very different when it comes to the genre.
    Just some of them being
    The hammer has fallen -sabaton
    Blue bird - Ikimono gakari
    False king - tsfh
    Sins of father - donna burke
    Guren no yumiya - linked horizon

1|0
    0|0
  • Rn it has to be either lonely together by Avicii and Rita Ora, Stranger things by Kygo andOne Republic, or show me love by Sam Feldt and Kimberly Anne the EDX remix.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably Radiohead's how to dissapear completely, really powerful song and perfect chill song, My favourite song to get hyped for is probably death grips Takyon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave Out All the Rest by Linkin Park. I made many memories with this song. It always brings them back.

1|1
    0|0
  • Crawling- Linkin Park... gets my repressed feelings out of me. Currently, I'm listening to One More Light a lot in memory of Chester... helps me get the sorrow away...

1|0
    0|0
  • Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, especially the ballad part, and I could right an essay on why

2|0
    0|0
    • But some other songs I really enjoy are New York State of Mind, Vienna, and Goodnight Saigon all by Billy Joel, a bunch of Queen songs, and Stand By Me by Ben E. King

• Animals by maroon 5
    Havana by Camila Cabello
    Feels by Katy Perry, Pharrel Williams and Big Sean
    I just love these songs sooooo much

1|0
    0|0
  • Unraveled Road by thousand foot krutch because it makes me feel all powerful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fear of the dark - iron maiden

1|2
    0|0
  • Lacrimosa by mozart atm

2|0
    0|0
  • Hotel California - The Eagles

1|0
    0|0
  • Trampa's runners will always be my favourite

1|0
    0|0
  • Tristam I Remember

1|0
    0|0
  • MF Doom - Raid

1|0
    0|0
  • She's so nice, by pink guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Love myself

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope it help me really to love myself lol 😂😂

• Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, I was listening to that just getting ready to go lose my virginity & it came up on the Pandora playlist I fucked her to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• My favourite song changes every day - right now - I think it would be - this is the day the lord has made

1|0
    0|0
  • I've got multiple, actually-

Weena Morloch - Girl
    Die Allergie - Wo geht's lang Peter Pank
    Böhse Onkelz - Keine Amnestie für MTV

because they all put a smile on my face whenever I hear them, regardless of my initial mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uhm, that is a good question I would say
    Scientist-Coldplay
    And it's my favorite because it's basically perfect lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Coffee- Aesop rock
    I don't know why people say it sucks a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwnvTPAJG0

I honestly don't know why I like this song so much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes