Whats your favorite song? Why?

Just curious to see the different songs people love. Mine is Scars to Your Beautiful, because it herlped me through some hard times😊

720

Most Helpful Guy

• Center of the Universe by Kamelot because it is well written and there is a lot of complexity in the simplicity of their music.

bonus:

Bloodred Shores of Enoshima by Whispered because it is beautifuly orchestrated. The song is well thought out in acts and tells a story. The orchestra and choir balance out the heavier parts of the distorted guitar and heavier vocals. This leads to a nice compliment of soft and heavy throuhout the song.

Tsukiakari by Whispered for the same reasons as the song above.

Most Helpful Girl