What do you think of all these remakes, original and deviated origin movies?

What do you think of all these remakes, original and deviated origin movies?What do you think of all these remakes, original and deviated origin movies?What do you think of all these remakes, original and deviated origin movies?
  • Hollywood needs to come up with other ideas
    Vote A
  • Meh, I like them 💙
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it gets annoying, other times it is okay. Do we really need a Fast and Furious 10 or another Oceans or a sequel to a movie that was made in the 1980's?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• We need more creative ideas.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Hate it. I've seen to many good franchises turn to shit just to capitalize on more money. I understand this is a business but it doesn't hurt to actually care about the product and the fan base a little more. After all who watches this shit in the first place?

1|0
    0|0
  • That's all it is now. Remakes and crap. Hollywood really sucks. I am trying of it. At least I got my movies to watch until Hollywood starts making new movies.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I haven’t gone to a movie in ages lol

• Me too, dude. Been at least 2-3 years since going to theater.

• Yeah last movie I saw was... like in 2014

• Tom Holland is just not a good Peter Parker. I love the X-Men so those movies are disappointing. And I didn't like Heath Ledger as the joker so I was excited to see a new take

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all terrible.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes