Can You Solve the Riddle?

*NO CHEATING (PLEASE)*

"The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place."

Hint: It is in front of you right now.

1213

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that would be the letter E, was that the right answer?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• The letter "e"

A box without hinges, key or lid, yet golden treasure inside is hid. What am I?

• I was thinking too literal on this one with it stating “box”. So I admit I looked it up. I’ll leave it unanswered for anyone else though lol.

• I’m currently reading “A Little Life” by Hanya Yanagihara. It is pretty A-OK so far. Looking at my reading patterns I tend to dapple here and there with different authors. I never seemed to stick to one for awhile. Off the top of my head I can say another book I enjoyed (which also has a good movie) is “We Need to Talk About Kevin” by Lionel Shriver. I’ll have to dive into the authors you mentioned. I am always looking for suggestions and have a list of books I eventually want to get to. As for your textbook writing, that is super cool! I am trying to get into programming since my fiancé excels in it. It seems liberating to know how to program. We need people like you to spread the knowledge. As for your little fun fact there, I have heard the vague version. That the term “bug” was due to actual critters crawling up in the computers. I didn’t know specifically it was mainly moths. Learn something new everyday. Thanks Mr. Textbook.

• Oh, really? I love Japanese authors; I've done a lot of research on Japan's history, especially leading into WWII and the post war occupation. I could probably write books about that, lol. I hope you don't mind, but I followed you. We seem to get along pretty well, and I don't mind having new friends. :D My name's Scott. It's nice to meet you! I'm glad I was able to add a little fun fact to your day. :)

• "E"?

• What animal walks on four legs in the morning, two at noon, and three in the evening?

• Me too! I’ve played the games and would always have to solve the riddles for achievements lol. Yes next.

• Now it is time for my precious second Riddle:

It cannot be seen,
      cannot be felt.
      Cannot be heard,
      cannot be smelt.
      It lies behind stars and under hills
      And empty holes it fills.
      It comes out first and follows after,
      Ends life, kills laughter.

What am I?

• E
    It's e

• The letter e.

• "e"... The opinion is too short lol

• That would be you wouldn't it?

• The internet?

• Yeah, got it

• Oh geez the letter e?

• Time?

• Is it light

• must be in Heaven

What Girls Said 11

• Technology

• Letter E?

• Haha yes! It is an ancient riddle (: good job!

• Haha yes, thanks for bringing back nice childhood memories. :)

• the letter "e"

• Got it instantly

• Love

• Wall?

• E e e and e lol

• Letter e

• Who cares?

• The letter E?

• The letter e