Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?

Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?Darth Maul or Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader
    Vote A
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?Obi-Wan Kenobi or Yoda
    Vote B
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?Leia Organa or Luke Skywalker
    Vote C
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?Han Solo or Chewbacca
    Vote D
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?C-3PO or R2-D2
    Vote E
  • Wha's your favourite Star Wars character?Mace Windu
    Vote F
  • Other
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Han Solo or Princess Leia, if it has to be someone from this list... But if we include the new trilogy... I can’t decide!!! Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren, and Po are all awesome!!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Luke Skywalker. He was always so positive, more-or-less figured out everything by himself, and jumped in to save the day, except for that last movie, where he turned into a tired pathetic old man.

I should also mention Jyn Erso. Not only did she jump in and get things done, she was pretty cute, on top of that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Darth Vader

Bank robber by day, Lord of the Sith by night

www.blogcdn.com/.../darth-vader-bank-robber.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • lol. Right now apparently half the women have the feels for Chewbacca and the other half go with other (Perhaps Jar-jar, lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Some of y'all gonna hate me for this, but since I'm no Star Wars fanboy to begin with so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=I7I0xJNIxiE

PORGS!! PORGS EVERYWHERE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX8SVSlGOrAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgNEiqd-yCk

1|0
    0|1
    • Pure malignant garbage

• @ohiomillennial I can see why they say this movie is really just a toy commercial to sell more merchandise and collectibles and the money keeps going round and around, nothing you or anybody else can do about it.

• Canon - Darth Vader/Mace Windu

Legends - Darth Nihilus/Darth Caedus

1|0
    0|0
  • OBi One, but only in episode 1-3, thought he was kinda boring in 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say director krennic for his awesome cape or (yes I know she's legends) darth talon

1|0
    0|0
  • No jar jar?

1|1
    0|0
  • Captain Piccard.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boba Fett

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoda. The wise one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gonk droid

1|0
    0|0
  • Han Solo or Chewbacca

1|0
    0|0
  • That little green troll πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • MACE WINDU ALL THE WAY!

1|0
    0|0
  • Grievous.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kylo Ren.
    Just kidding

1|0
    0|0
    • The only two things he's memorable for to me is he killed his own daddy and then also did the same to his new master. At least he's smart enough that he ain't gonna bow down forever to somebody else and be somebody else's bitch forever. But everything else, meh. It was predictable what he was going to do to Snokes. Although I kinda wished we would have gotten a big fight scene showdown between Luke and Snokes but I guess we can forget about that altogether now.

• He's the stereotypical inner torment character like Zuko or Drax. Only he's written even more poorly and honestly isn't even that complex. He's just a kid with super powers and a Laser sword that he uses to make everyone his problem.

He's just a character that has been done before and much better at this point, and it's frustratingly annoying.

• chewbacca <3 cause i'm ugly too <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Anakin

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes