What about this one?

I'm not entirely sure how to do hair. What about this one??

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really good, keep practicing the things you want to work on

0|1
    0|0
    • My highschool teacher was always saying "no outlines!" . The only way I know to do that is to make the background black. 😀

• When they say no outlines it just means shade everything and purposely change the shade to make an implied line

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a thicker pencil to outline the hair cut ( looks like your going basic straight hair here) and than keep with what you have for the direction the hair is flowing. I have fun putting curly q wisps at the ends

0|1
    0|0
    • No problem. The artist community needs feed back to grow. You're good with a pencil sometimes the end of a picture is harder than the beginning

• I keep telling myself detail, detail , detail. It just keeps looking better when I apply it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Great!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair is all in the strokes- start light then build up to dark. Its tedious but hair realistically are individual strands, not a massive lump lol

The black and white I did in middle school but hair is lumpy

Next picture is individual strands which in my opinion, looks way better lol

0|0
    0|0
  • that's really awesome! i wish i could draw like that :p

0|0
    0|0
  • you can sketch out hair in a lighter shade first and then add darker shade & highlights.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s unique. I like it..

0|1
    0|0
  • Um it's ok

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes