What about this one?

I'm not entirely sure how to do hair. What about this one??

71

Most Helpful Girl

• That's really good, keep practicing the things you want to work on

• My highschool teacher was always saying "no outlines!" . The only way I know to do that is to make the background black. 😀

• When they say no outlines it just means shade everything and purposely change the shade to make an implied line

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a thicker pencil to outline the hair cut ( looks like your going basic straight hair here) and than keep with what you have for the direction the hair is flowing. I have fun putting curly q wisps at the ends

• No problem. The artist community needs feed back to grow. You're good with a pencil sometimes the end of a picture is harder than the beginning

• I keep telling myself detail, detail , detail. It just keeps looking better when I apply it.