What do you think of the remake of Jumanji?

Personally I enjoyed it

1134

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen it yet. I think they've taken an interesting direction with it and while I HATE Kevin Hart, im a big fan of the rest of the cast so i'll keep and open mind when I eventually see it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it doesn’t scar children for life it’s not a real Jumanji movie

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol! the first one did scar me

• Seeee! Think of all the irrational fears the kids of today are missing out on XD

• At least the kids of today have a better way scarier pennywise than the old One plus we have lots of scary shit nowadays unlike the old low graphics movies
      And old jumanji wasn't scary 😂