What do you think of the remake of Jumanji?

Personally I enjoyed it

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen it yet. I think they've taken an interesting direction with it and while I HATE Kevin Hart, im a big fan of the rest of the cast so i'll keep and open mind when I eventually see it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If it doesn’t scar children for life it’s not a real Jumanji movie

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol! the first one did scar me

• Seeee! Think of all the irrational fears the kids of today are missing out on XD

• At least the kids of today have a better way scarier pennywise than the old One plus we have lots of scary shit nowadays unlike the old low graphics movies
      And old jumanji wasn't scary 😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• I Love the movie because it was very creative, funny especially Kevin hart and Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson, and they paid tribute to Robin Williams character as Alan Parrish even though it was short scene.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a remake and it was pretty good as a family adventure movie with decent good message. It passed Justice League worldwide box office, that tells me enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I saw it with my one of my best guy friends and we laughed throughout the whole movie! In my opinion, it was better than the 1995 version.

1|0
    0|0
  • Took me quite some time to finish the game... ( ‾ʖ̫‾)

2|0
    0|0
  • Excellently done for what they were trying to accomplish

1|0
    0|0
  • With the Jumanji movie re-make I've.. . only seen the trailer... but looked a really fun... let your imagination run away with you / gamers movie... yes I liked it !

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it. The story made sense ( as much sense as a magical board game can), it was very funny, and a great cast

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually liked it and saw it as a sequel, not a remake... the original always had me wondering what the other side was like

0|0
    0|0
  • I went out on a date with a girl and saw it, I thought it was okay at the time but she broke up with me after the movie so I hated it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Not sure what that has to do with the movie itself

• The movie is now tied to a relationship I enjoyed but lost when she broke up with me, so now I associate the movie with the relationship and it makes me not like it any more.

• U can say that u can't judge the movie because of this incident... your story has nothing to do with the movie itself.

• I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard nothing but good things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't enjoy much, maybe my expectations from the movie were more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen it yet but may go to watch it later.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has The Rock and Jack Black so it's definitely better than the OG

0|0
    0|0
  • it shows that human connection and bond is getting rare

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't see it, yet. I prefer SwordArtOnline, lmao.

0|0
    1|0
  • It was ok, fun to sit through, but it didn't have a single "wow" moment. 6,5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Just watched it last night it was great but now that means Hollywood will make a sequel

0|0
    0|0
  • No one can replace Robin Williams.

0|2
    0|0
  • Very funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's shit

0|0
    2|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I'm not planning on watching it, but it doesn't look awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked it. Don't kill me but I think it is better than the firs one

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not a remake... If you saw the first one you would've known that...
    It's a good movie, it's fun - which was the whole point.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was entertaining. If it had a different cast, I probably wouldn’t have liked it as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked how famous all of the main characters were. I didn't dislike it but I wouldn't put it with any of my favorite movies..

0|0
    0|0
  • It was great I went on a nice date last night and watched it I thought it was really funny

0|0
    0|0
  • i've only seen the trailer so far... and tbh it doesn't seem interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I soooo wanna watch it because it looks interesting!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t seen it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm tired of remakes honestly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes