What is your favorite thing about Kurt Cobain?

Please keep it respectful

Thanks for adding the picture, GAG.
"My girl, my girl. . ."

818

Most Helpful Guy

• How not only was he a great musican. But he stood up for what he believed was right. He didn't let the media or outside forces change him. Celebrities these days are so fake and only do stuff for the media.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was so genuine and passionate. Very sweet and caring person. he sure had a hard life, your parents kicking you out from house for something you are passionate about, being homeless for a while (sleeping under the bridge). He also had chronic pains. i am not saying that he's an angel because he's not but kurt's been my idol for years and fuck racism and homophobia