What does this quote mean?

Several of them would have protested if they could have found the right arguments.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people are willing to dedicate themselves to a cause the only problem they tend to have is finding a cause worth fighting for that's open and honest about it's agenda and motives.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it means... people are disagreeing with something that was said... but they don't know WHY they're disagreeing. They just know it's wrong.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds to me that if you dont know enough about something thats going on then you won't know the injustice that is going on, and therefore have nothing to debate on the matter. I might have read into it wrong but that how I read it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means several of them would have protested, but they couldn't find any facts supporting their position.

0|1
    0|0
  • Political leaders are good in talking. they can convey people that shit is gold and you could call them out for but people won't believe you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a George Orwell quote from animal farm referring to the animals not being clever enough to argue due to lack of memory

0|0
    0|0
  • basically it shows the importance of education and research

where did u find?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes