Any Book recommendations?

I love reading novels and I'm about to finish Stephen King's IT and I want anyone to recommend me a novel that's good, fun, interesting and worth reading of any genre as long as it's not some sort of a documentary or history book 😂

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Boston Girl, Anita Diamant. It's like a documentary, set in the past, but also a novel. Someone's Grandma wrote a letter to the'r grandchild, who is reading it before their wedding, once they've died. It's like a story of my life kinda thing. A bit like Michael Morpurgo's The amazing story of Aldolpus tips. In fact any of Michael Morpurgo's books, but then again i read them a while ago.. If you want something ridiculous; Andy Griffiths is hysterically crazy. But then again this is what i read when i was younger.. Haven't read many good books since.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth machine from James. J. Halpering, I loved it. 451 Fahrenheit, people says it's good too

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Everything else Stephen King if you haven't already. I also really enjoyed The Anubis Gates by Tim Powers.

0|1
    0|0
  • im reading the night angel trilogy and its pretty good so far ig

0|1
    0|0
  • Animal farm. Short book but incredibly powerful. I've read with my parents about 5 times now.

0|1
    0|0
  • SS-GB by Len Deighton
    The Great Gatsby by John F. Fitzgerald
    The Sun Also Rises by Ernst Hemingway

0|1
    0|0
  • Dan Brown.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Neil Gaiman's American Gods