What is it about your favorite band/artist than draws you to them?

Please be more detailed than "their music"

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Favorite band is the eagles.
    What draws me to them; their amazing harmonies, lyrics that I can connect with and I love how each guy brings so much to the table to and that combined just sounds amazing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Omg same!! They're my all time favorite

• Show All
    • It's called "History of the Eagles." Covers everything from the bands origin, rise, split, and reunion. Lots of concert and interview footage. I've watched it at least 7-8 times.

• I’ve got it on dvd lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly like listening to music that have meaning because nowadays, music seems kind of 'bland' so all the artist i like have created music / songs regarding school bullies, global warming, depression, politics, racism and other stuff people just seem to overlook or pretend they are not seeing it

0|1
    0|0
  • One of my favorite Artists is Prince. I liked how original his music was, he was insanely talented and he just didn’t give a damn what people thought of him. He was who he was and stayed true to himself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow okay so my favorite artist is Ariana Grande
    There is literally no one like her
    Other people can sing her songs and thats cool but the reason she's so famous for her personality is she has one i guess in the pop world, theyre very cookie cutter or theyre weird af and she's like funny af in adult humor but not crass. Her style is iconic, literally everything she wears no one else does and it looks AMAZING. she's very humble for coming from a wealthy family, has so much ambition and love for her fans but keeps us on our toes constantly so thats how she stays relevant. Basically, a queen

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Lorde because she seems so authentic, unlike other celebrities such as Taylor Swift.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's bff with T Swift

• Yeah but they don't hang out much anymore.
      Taylor's super careful of her image and reputation, she micromanages everything so she appears perfect in the public image.

• chris brown so hot bad boy appearance

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

Recommended myTakes