Anyone want to play some Dungeons and Dragons?

If you love to role play, are wanting to learn, or just want to see what it is like, comment down below. I will be the Dungeon Master for the 3.5e version. I am looking for a few select heroes. Not all have to be brave, just brave enough to except the challenge! I need 3 willing victims. The setting is a world of my own creation! There will be deaths! There will be sacrifices. And there will be loot! Now who is worthy! Anyone want to play some Dungeons and Dragons??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curious to see how a discord campaign would work.
    I played a couple short campaigns before I can't remember what version it was but I was Mayn Zalick a bard who played lute at bars until people paid him to leave. He didn't know how to actually play lute, but he did have enough money to buy an island so my party kept him around as a piggy bank.

I've got ideas for some other characters but Mayn was a fun chaotic neutral idiot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it's not that much different from a normal campaign. Message me and I will send you an invite to the Discord server. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• AHHH my brother plays this, I don't know he never lets me join tho

0|1
    0|0
    • Honestly it is not that hard. If you ever want to play, just let me know. This is not the only Campaign I will be running. Do some research, watch some YouTube videos. You will know pretty fast if you are interested or not lol.

• do y'all do it online right?

• Yes. We do it online. :)

• Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea for sure. Can I be an elf?

0|0
    0|0
    • You can be anything in the official rule books. So yes, you can. We can talk about character creation and more information regarding the Campaign on the Discord app. Are you aware of this app?

• I have been on a discord server before...

• Okay, then send me a private message and I will give you the server information. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes definitely. Wanted to learn and play this for a while but haven't found any people interested or actually playing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am so down to learn! Let me at em! I don't know if sorcerer is a character but I'd like to be one!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've played on Roll20 before, Fantasy Grounds, and on Skype. I like D&D 5e though. It takes less work for the DM and the players.

0|0
    0|0
    • Does that Discord app you mentioned have a built in dice roller?

• Show All
    • And no there is not a built in app for the app, but I did personally add one to my server.

• Dice rolling app that is.

• I play 5e I don't know if i can go back to 3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes