Anyone want to play some Dungeons and Dragons?

If you love to role play, are wanting to learn, or just want to see what it is like, comment down below. I will be the Dungeon Master for the 3.5e version. I am looking for a few select heroes. Not all have to be brave, just brave enough to except the challenge! I need 3 willing victims. The setting is a world of my own creation! There will be deaths! There will be sacrifices. And there will be loot! Now who is worthy! Anyone want to play some Dungeons and Dragons??

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm curious to see how a discord campaign would work.
    I played a couple short campaigns before I can't remember what version it was but I was Mayn Zalick a bard who played lute at bars until people paid him to leave. He didn't know how to actually play lute, but he did have enough money to buy an island so my party kept him around as a piggy bank.

I've got ideas for some other characters but Mayn was a fun chaotic neutral idiot.

• Well it's not that much different from a normal campaign. Message me and I will send you an invite to the Discord server. :)

Most Helpful Guy