Did you ever watch Barney as a kid?

I did till I was 7Did you ever watch Barney as a kid?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh yes! I hated the song at the end. I'd always cry and through a fit. "No, no, turn it off! Turn it off!" My favorite song was My Yellow Blankey. I would sing, "I like my yellow blankey in the day and night." on repeat.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Yeah. For one of my birthday's I got a vhs tape that put me in an "episode" some how. Loved it!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really, luckily

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, then a boy in my class ruined my childhood and said the guy in the Barney suit was a rapist and hid drugs in the costume tail. Apparently, it's a proven fact.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. Pretty sure I had a barney stuffed animal

0|1
    0|0
  • No I didn’t, I don’t think they had it in Sweden and Finland (where I lived) when I was younger. Doesn’t seem like something I’d like watching anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • OMGGGG YES! I had an actual Barney plush toy that i carried around with me everywhereeee!! I would’ve been either 4-6 years old lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE YOU
    YOU LOVE ME
    WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
    WITH A GREAT BIG HUG
    AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
    WON'T YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO !

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah my great grandmas neighbors nephew was a main character.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. But i was not really a fan of Barney's. I just like the theme song and the ending song 😅😅

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and l used to make my whole family watch it with me , my sister hates me for it

0|1
    0|0
  • No after my time I was more Sesame Street and Mr. Rodgers, woodie the wood packer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I recall having tapes and also making my parents rent them from the library

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep yep

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes ! Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I did :)

0|1
    0|0
  • OF COURSE

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't have Barney in my country, so... nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

Recommended myTakes