Everyone seems to think that America is boring and their country is more fun. What do you think?

I mean money is good of course but fun? I don’t know..

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Real American people are sloth, and glutton. They want instant on everything. The real hardworkers are the immigrants they always bullied. Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos, German, Italians, and Indian immigrants are hardworking people. What about Black people? Honestly, they're the reason why crime rate is always high. They get involve in murder, gang war, drug cartels, robbery, etc. Sorry but thats the truth. Your "Black Lives Matter" slogan is a hypocritical statement.

Most Helpful Girl

• America is boring? Hell no. I cannot wait to turn on CNN and see what those crazy wacky Americans are up to today! lol