Everyone seems to think that America is boring and their country is more fun. What do you think?

I mean money is good of course but fun? I don’t know..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Real American people are sloth, and glutton. They want instant on everything. The real hardworkers are the immigrants they always bullied. Mexicans, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Filipinos, German, Italians, and Indian immigrants are hardworking people. What about Black people? Honestly, they're the reason why crime rate is always high. They get involve in murder, gang war, drug cartels, robbery, etc. Sorry but thats the truth. Your "Black Lives Matter" slogan is a hypocritical statement.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• America is boring? Hell no. I cannot wait to turn on CNN and see what those crazy wacky Americans are up to today! lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Americans are too spoiled. They waste money and also buy useless things which also caused more pollution and junk in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing ever happens in Canada.

0|0
    0|0
  • Plenty of things to do. You're just not looking

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite opposite

0|0
    0|0
  • Not boring

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not much emotionally attached

0|0
    0|0
  • Not boring just tired of hearing about it. "Best country in the wolrd" or "God's own country", "Land of the free" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ America is like a spoiled baby to me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Agitating war so often can become boring after a while yep

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes