I know Michael Scott was an ass sometimes, but does anyone else feel like the office was too mean to him?

Like they always left him out of things... Jim once three a party and invited everyone but him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally in the middle of 4th season. :)

I don't think they were too mean. I actually don't see a reason why would anyone hang out with a boss outside the workplace. So in my head they did nothing wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah. I mean I can. At my old job people hung out with the boss all the time

• Ummmm I don't know... At work, sure - work related topic and so, but once I am done with my shift - yeah dude, you don't exist for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• In that show, a lot of people were awful to each other. I watched a couple episodes today, it made me kind of uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've watched The Office probably 10 times. I look back now and really study some of their personalities. They were terrible, I dont understand how they were friends

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The real questions right here! I agree, they were kinda mean to him

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Omg I have HUGE crush on Michael Scott. But at least Dwight was always there for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they were all quite friendly and close with each other deep down, you could tell.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes