Who is your all-time favorite Disney princess and prince , why?

Not necessarily as a couple though

2324

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Belle and the Beast for sure! A true love story that proves that looks do not matter if the other person has a beautiful soul. Plus Belle is smart and wants to live an adventurous life and not the life that is planned for her (marry, have kids and live in the shadow of a man). Beast on the other hand through what's happened to him, learnt that physical appearance is not the most important thing in the world and trully changed when he meets Belle. He falls in love with her and he knows that his looks won't help him get the girl this time, so he works on making his soul more beautiful.