Who is your all-time favorite Disney princess and prince , why?

Not necessarily as a couple though

Who is your all-time favorite Disney princess and prince , why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Belle and the Beast for sure! A true love story that proves that looks do not matter if the other person has a beautiful soul. Plus Belle is smart and wants to live an adventurous life and not the life that is planned for her (marry, have kids and live in the shadow of a man). Beast on the other hand through what's happened to him, learnt that physical appearance is not the most important thing in the world and trully changed when he meets Belle. He falls in love with her and he knows that his looks won't help him get the girl this time, so he works on making his soul more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• As an adult, re watched all Disney movies and the only one that became a favorite as an adult is the princes and the frog, well of course Aladdin because of Robin Williams but not the main characters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disney now owns fox. Technically by that fact, the Alien Xenomorph is a Disney princess.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...%282004%29_-_Alien.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Hercules and Megara, even though they aren't listed here.

I can identify with Herc so much. Try to be the hero, but just end up bumbling about and making myself look like an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Elsa buts she's a queen now🤔🤔 cuz she's a strong independent young lady with magical ice powers who doesn't love magical ice powers!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find this prince the most badass

0|1
    0|0
  • My favorite princess is Belle and my favorite prince is either The Beast or Phillip (Sleeping Beauty).

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinkerbell

0|0
    0|0
  • Snowwhite.
    Because my nickname at my university is snow white

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess Jasmine, all the way. Love the tan and jet black hair, mmmmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine, the only Princess to marry into lower class.
    Gaston, he is funny.

0|0
    0|1
  • snow white cuz she feel a dleepbam was waken by the Prince

0|0
    0|0
  • Aladdin

0|1
    0|0
  • Prince - Aladdin
    Princess - Jasmine/Ariel

0|1
    0|0
  • Ariel and Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mowana because she is bad all the reason needed

0|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine and Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • JOKERS & LIONS

0|0
    0|0
  • Jasmine and Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty and the Beast ofcourse.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

• Jasmine (She's gorgeous).
    Not sure about the Prince.

0|0
    0|0
  • The prince in Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mulan! She shows maturity, independence and bravery. Everything a lot of the other princesses seem to be lacking.

Prince Eric: he took Ariel out on a proper date, he was a total gentleman while doing it. Add that to the fact that he put his life on the line to fight an evil sea witch and save his princess’s life

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiana and Naveen because they developed a friendship before a romantic relationship. Also because I admire how much stronger and independent Tiana is compared to the other princesses.

That being said I also admire Merida because he's hella strong both mentally and physically and I love that her story was a Princess story WITHOUT a prince charming.

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally forgot about Moana too! I totally forgot that she was a Princess, i also love her strong will too!

• My favorite princess is and will always be Pocohantas. When I was little I was always told I looked like her because our hair was similar.

(Honorable mention for a favorite princess who isn’t an official princess is Kida from Atlantis. Because she’s badass and she’s voiced by one of my favorite voice actresses)

My favorite prince has to be Flynn Rider. He’s cute, funny, and pretty sarcastic. Plus he doesn’t fit the usual Disney prince mold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mulan is not a princess but I choose her. What she did I will do for my family even if it means death for me.
    Prince Charming (Cinderella) because he defied the odds of finding the anonymous commoner to be his bride for the sole reason of love and love alone regardless what everyone else think, including the King himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • All time favourite Princess is toss up between Rapunzel and Tiana. I identify so much with Rapunzel and think we're very similar and there are aspects of Tiana that I identify with too but generally I just think she was pretty badass. Princes are harder because I don't care much about them but I did like Prince Philip

0|0
    0|0
  • Beast because I want my own giant library, and Merida because she is kick ass and knows what she wants and will fight for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always liked belle, and I had a big crush (still do) on Aladdin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Favorite princess: Mulan or Merida
    Favorite prince... I don't know tbh I dont have one. Aladdin maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • favourite princess is snow white. I don't have a favourite prince

0|0
    0|0
  • Simba and Mulan, even tho she's not technically a princess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess: Ariel 😍 I just love how adventurous and free she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Princess: Ariel

Price: Eric or Aladdin

0|0
    0|0
  • Aladdin and Jasmine 🌏💜👫

0|0
    0|0