Why do people hate Justin Bieber so much?

1522

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i believe it's a combination of several factors.

1. He shown inconsiderate behaviors that made him a negative target. Such as; arrested for driving and drug issues. Shown immature ways of encountering certain situations such as leaving the stage middle of the show or spitting on the crowd.

2. His prejudice fans are the fault. As a young male artist; he attracted many young girls. Unfortunately many of those girls were clueless musically. Many were just impacted by their hormonal explosion toward a young successful male. All they talked about is how cute and sweet he is and how he looks. It's a shame for an artist because you must be recognized for your art not your looks. So people found it lame and considered Justine Bieber as a kid with underage fans rather than a mature artist with an actual educated fans.

3. Jealousy and insecurity. Many people start to target young artists because they envy their position. They become successful. Financially rich and attract so much attention upon themselves. There are some people out there who can't stand it and they start to grow hatred toward them for the excuses their mind creates via their insecurity.

4. Hype. Human mind is so powerful. Unfortunately humans are capable of getting caught up in a hype where suddenly a large portion of people follow an action instinctively like a controlled robot automatically without any certain reason or any logical and knowledgeable function. They just follow the hype and drown in it. In this case; people follow the hype of a worldwide hate toward Bieber. They start to hate him to fill the crowd and be the same color. Some hate him because they think it makes them look good that they know something about something. Some hate them because it's fun and trendy. They create memes; comments and stories against him and troll him just for fun because he turned a typical easy target.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a privileged pretty boy trying desperately to get some cred now that he's too old to be a tween heartthrob. Wastes his money going around acting like a shetbag. Nobody but the worst asskissers and users will even be around the guy anymore. They have to pay people not to leave the clubs when he shows up around here. He'll be interesting again in about 20 years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE