Why do people hate Justin Bieber so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally i believe it's a combination of several factors.

1. He shown inconsiderate behaviors that made him a negative target. Such as; arrested for driving and drug issues. Shown immature ways of encountering certain situations such as leaving the stage middle of the show or spitting on the crowd.

2. His prejudice fans are the fault. As a young male artist; he attracted many young girls. Unfortunately many of those girls were clueless musically. Many were just impacted by their hormonal explosion toward a young successful male. All they talked about is how cute and sweet he is and how he looks. It's a shame for an artist because you must be recognized for your art not your looks. So people found it lame and considered Justine Bieber as a kid with underage fans rather than a mature artist with an actual educated fans.

3. Jealousy and insecurity. Many people start to target young artists because they envy their position. They become successful. Financially rich and attract so much attention upon themselves. There are some people out there who can't stand it and they start to grow hatred toward them for the excuses their mind creates via their insecurity.

4. Hype. Human mind is so powerful. Unfortunately humans are capable of getting caught up in a hype where suddenly a large portion of people follow an action instinctively like a controlled robot automatically without any certain reason or any logical and knowledgeable function. They just follow the hype and drown in it. In this case; people follow the hype of a worldwide hate toward Bieber. They start to hate him to fill the crowd and be the same color. Some hate him because they think it makes them look good that they know something about something. Some hate them because it's fun and trendy. They create memes; comments and stories against him and troll him just for fun because he turned a typical easy target.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's got no talent and has disrespected fans/people over and over again.

What Guys Said 21

• Well, it's honestly because of how he is as a person. By no means is his music is that bad or anything, I don't think that's a huge factor in to why people hate him. It's his publicity and personality of being pretentiousness and how he treats his professional life.

• Your title gave me an aneurysm.

• Because he is a Bell End Rampant.

• Honestly, I have no clue. Even when I wasn't a fan of his music I still respected the hell out of the guy.

• I'm not really into the whole douchebag wannabe rapper think with the tattoos and chains and streetwear and things like that.

• I could never stand him and also think he's a horrible role model for kids.

• Cuz he's so gay. NTTAWWT :)

• He's not so good as a person.

• I don’t hate him. I find him annoying & immature. What confounds me is why girls are crazy about him?

• He is famous and what's in the past year's.
      Yes I agree he appeare as a immature puppet.

• His voice is girly and he looks like a homosexual guy

• Because he sucks.

Next.

• He is gay and men hate gay people

• I don't know anything about it, but he does kinda look like a douche.

• Because he's a horrible human being, his songs are awful, and he has no talent

• Why wouldn't you hate him?

• cause he acts like a little prick

• Jealousy, Success, Too young, Pretty boy

• He's annoying rich brat kid. I don't wanna hear about his bullshit just like Miley cirus

• Cause he looks like JB

• Cuz he's a gay asshole?

• He is like sweet which girls like but men consider him to be one with less testesterone lol

What Girls Said 14

• His voice and songd were kinda whiny when he was younger which didn’t appeal to a lot of people. Since then, I think his songs have gotten better, but in my opinion his behavior is not the best. What with him throwing temper tantrums and behaving inappropriately.

• He's a privileged pretty boy trying desperately to get some cred now that he's too old to be a tween heartthrob. Wastes his money going around acting like a shetbag. Nobody but the worst asskissers and users will even be around the guy anymore. They have to pay people not to leave the clubs when he shows up around here. He'll be interesting again in about 20 years.

• Hate is a strong word to waste on someone I don't know. I would rather say I dislike his looks, his singing -it just grates on my nerves-, his shitty personality -especially towards girls- and how girls fawn over him while he doesn't have any redeeming quality.

• Because He can act bit of a dick and others just find his magic annoying.

• hates, haters, haters everywhere. They hate how he's the biggest breakout star from Youtube, also he gets more bitches than they do. I don't like him because I am not attracted, I first thought he was a lesbian and then I found out it was a guy.

• since he first got into music I couldn't stand him. that one song where he's just like "baby, baby baby" was a turn off for me instantly. plus he's been known for doing some idiotic stuff.

• Because he's an arrogant asshole.

• I don’t care about him, I don’t listen to pop, I don’t know what he even currently looks like. But based on what I’ve heard Fame got to his head, and he comes off as a dick because of it.

• I love his voice lol

• He is an ass

• Because Im a sheep and hate him because everyone else does

• I don't, I even like some songs of his

• Cause he spits on fans (?)

• His voice is nice but the actions he pulled are meh...

I don't hate him though, I'm on the neutral side.