What are your opinion on League of Legends?

Asking simply because I know people who both live and hate the game. I'm really confused when it comes to whether it's a game that's hated or loved...
Or
As one wise man once said
"It's not good, it's not bad, it's just there"

And yeah, I do like it 😂😂What are your opinion on League of Legends??
  • I love it!
  • I like it
  • Neutral/What is League of Legends?
    Vote C
  • Don't like it
    Vote D
  • Burn that shit in hell
    Vote E
Excuse the ugly typo :(
Actually all of them, my autocorrect hates me I guess

211

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a game I have played on and of since 2011. I played a great deal of it during season 2&3. Now I have just some smaller periods when I play it but I never ever play it alone. I don't have huge interest in ranked anymore so playing it alone is not very enjoyable.

I'd say it's a pretty good game that has had huge success in the world. The game has really changed a lot and still does to keep it fresh and sometimes you like the changes more or less. I do think the new runes are great but I don't play much now.

Most Helpful Girl

• I never played it but I've been seeing a lot of ads in front of YouTube for it lately. It's not my thing so I won't be playing it