What are your opinion on League of Legends?

Asking simply because I know people who both live and hate the game. I'm really confused when it comes to whether it's a game that's hated or loved...
Or
As one wise man once said
"It's not good, it's not bad, it's just there"

And yeah, I do like it 😂😂What are your opinion on League of Legends??
  • I love it!
    Vote A
  • I like it
    Vote B
  • Neutral/What is League of Legends?
    Vote C
  • Don't like it
    Vote D
  • Burn that shit in hell
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Excuse the ugly typo :(
Actually all of them, my autocorrect hates me I guess

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a game I have played on and of since 2011. I played a great deal of it during season 2&3. Now I have just some smaller periods when I play it but I never ever play it alone. I don't have huge interest in ranked anymore so playing it alone is not very enjoyable.

I'd say it's a pretty good game that has had huge success in the world. The game has really changed a lot and still does to keep it fresh and sometimes you like the changes more or less. I do think the new runes are great but I don't play much now.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I never played it but I've been seeing a lot of ads in front of YouTube for it lately. It's not my thing so I won't be playing it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I play league with my friends sometimes and I have the same type of a relationship with the game. Sometimes it's really fun but when you have a shitty team and I can hate the game with a burning passion lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna get destroyed by comments here... but it's easy mode Dota... may the instults begin...

0|0
    0|0
  • The only one who know this game here hate it?
    And it's not really a bad game but the community is one of the worse so a lot of people hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Been on it on and off since S2, loving the current season

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay but way too easy. Dota 2 is where the real pros are.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're not taking new people into our league at the moment. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alright game, terrible community.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trash game

0|0
    0|0
  • i dk, because i haven't played it, but, if it's the game i think you're talking about, then, i like the commercial for it

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Not bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes