Guys, Which of these women is more beautiful?

I have an argument going with someone I know over which of these two women is more beautiful. Would like some impartial opinions.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't get "impartial opinions" on beauty, and arguing about it is ridiculous. Beauty is entirely subjective. The closest you can come to objective analysis would be to use a computer program to determine which woman is more symmetrical; the only verifiable and repeatable indicator of universal beauty known to science.

• By "impartial" I meant that I wanted to ask a random group of people, some of whom would likely not know who the two women were. Unbiased by previous exposure to the women in the show they were in together, in other words. And we aren't arguing in a "I hate you" way. It's more of a friendly disagreement.

• I'm definitely more attracted to Kristin Kreuk. She's also a fine actress, and I'd watch almost anything with her in it.

• Yeah, they were. I figured there would be some who would probably know them , but I thought posting somewhere that wasn't a Smallville fan site might offer a less biased opinion.