Guys, Which of these women is more beautiful?

I have an argument going with someone I know over which of these two women is more beautiful. Would like some impartial opinions.

Guys, Which of these women is more beautiful?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't get "impartial opinions" on beauty, and arguing about it is ridiculous. Beauty is entirely subjective. The closest you can come to objective analysis would be to use a computer program to determine which woman is more symmetrical; the only verifiable and repeatable indicator of universal beauty known to science.

1|4
    0|0
    • By "impartial" I meant that I wanted to ask a random group of people, some of whom would likely not know who the two women were. Unbiased by previous exposure to the women in the show they were in together, in other words. And we aren't arguing in a "I hate you" way. It's more of a friendly disagreement.

• Show All
    • I'm definitely more attracted to Kristin Kreuk. She's also a fine actress, and I'd watch almost anything with her in it.

• Yeah, they were. I figured there would be some who would probably know them , but I thought posting somewhere that wasn't a Smallville fan site might offer a less biased opinion.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• That's a tough one. I believe I prefer the one on the left. She is smiling and looking directly into the camera. That direct confidence without being loud or annoying is more attractive. But if I were to judge based exclusively on appearance and not disposition... yeah pretty equal there.

1|1
    0|0
  • They appear to be pretty equal in looks to me. They have the same body type, facial features that are quite similar, and same hair color. The only Stand out differences are height and hair length. Going on physical appearance alone I can't say one is more beautiful than the other.

1|1
    0|0
  • The left one. But if the right one would gain some more weight she definitely would be prettier

1|0
    0|0
  • The one on the right. It was a really tough call though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always took a liking to Kristin Kreuk so I'll go for her (right). That's not to say Erica Durance is unattractive though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are both, but personally my taste is the right

1|0
    0|0
  • Aren't they actors? The one to the right seams more down to eart some how, so I go with right.

1|0
    0|0
  • The one on the left is really pretty. With a great smile the one on the right is pretty to

1|0
    0|0
  • Left got the better rack the right the better face.. right one looks more feminine.. they're both some hot piece of ass

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl on the right but honestly they are both very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am always right➡️

1|1
    0|0
  • The one on the right is prettier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both, and smallville was my show

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely right.