What are some good tv shows?

I am currently standing a 24 hour duty waiting for an emergency that might or might not happen. In the mean time canu guys drop some tv shows i can look up to pass the time.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• The OA is pretty different or maybe try the show Black Mirror. Each episode of Black Mirror is a different story, you don’t have to watch in order. If want to binge watch a big series, try Lost.

Also, you might like the tv show Animal Kingdom, it reminds me of Sons of Anarchy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• What genre? Comedy, Adventure, Scifi?
    And which shows have you watched and liked?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like all the genres you listed. I liked breaking bad, sonf of anarchy, end of the f world, the 100, 3%, firefly, etc. Im just looking to find something diffrent

• Hmm
      Supernatural - Two brothers driving around america killing Vampires, werewolf, ghost etc.
      The Orville - Star Trek, but with a lot of social commentary - Made by Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy.
      Dexter (Only the first few seasons) - About a "good" serial killer
      Prison Break - About prison escape
      Game of Thrones - Fantasy, Dragons etc.
      The Newsroom (Only if you are a liberal)
      If you like detective shows, there are
      Fringe
      The Mentalist
      Castle
      White Collar