What are some good tv shows?

I am currently standing a 24 hour duty waiting for an emergency that might or might not happen. In the mean time canu guys drop some tv shows i can look up to pass the time.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The OA is pretty different or maybe try the show Black Mirror. Each episode of Black Mirror is a different story, you don’t have to watch in order. If want to binge watch a big series, try Lost.

Also, you might like the tv show Animal Kingdom, it reminds me of Sons of Anarchy.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• What genre? Comedy, Adventure, Scifi?
    And which shows have you watched and liked?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like all the genres you listed. I liked breaking bad, sonf of anarchy, end of the f world, the 100, 3%, firefly, etc. Im just looking to find something diffrent

• Hmm
      Supernatural - Two brothers driving around america killing Vampires, werewolf, ghost etc.
      The Orville - Star Trek, but with a lot of social commentary - Made by Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy.
      Dexter (Only the first few seasons) - About a "good" serial killer
      Prison Break - About prison escape
      Game of Thrones - Fantasy, Dragons etc.
      The Newsroom (Only if you are a liberal)
      If you like detective shows, there are
      Fringe
      The Mentalist
      Castle
      White Collar

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Riverdale, Glitch on Netflix if you have it

0|1
    0|0
  • What are you into mostly?

0|0
    0|0
    • Any mystery or drama seems to grab my attention. But i watch a bitof everything. From csrtoons and anime to game of thrones to documentries

• I am watching a new series called "This is us" just came out last year it is drama and its amazing.. Also i would recommend "The blacklist" , "scandal" , "how to get away with murder" ..
      For a big bang theory fan i would also recommend " young sheldon"

What Guys Said 3

• Last man on Earth
    Me myself and I (2017)
    Bright ( Netflix)
    BROOKLYN NINE NINE
    Superstore

Kevin probably saves the wol

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Just for the sake that it will keep you awake but I mean you probably don't want to watch it if you're on call cuz then I probably add to your nerves

• It'll sorry using speech to text

• Sense8, the good place, and Jane the virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you have hulu, netflix or a pirated app.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes