Have you ever met a fortune teller or had a horoscope reading that came TRUE?

• Yes! Creepy right!
  • Yes. But it was coincidence
  • No!
    Vote C
  • Never tried it. Curious what people say
    Vote D
The Gemini year horoscope said in the first 2 months of the year Id have romance and an increase in income. So far so good!

814

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone said about my married life that it won't last long, now we already divorcd

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think the fortune teller predicted it or got lucky?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man invested with science, technology psychology and other science based fields of study, i whole heartedly believe that there ARE things in this word that we don't understand. I think the we may never understand somethings, and other things that will take years of research and discovery before we deem it real.

I think that there are actual Seer's and such out there in the world and i also believe that some people have a unique control over the world around them (we call magic).

But those people are so few and far between that you'd be lucky if you met a real one, let alone be able to study them. 99% of the rest are fakes that use vague terminology and psychology to trick the dumb into making money... as they have for generations.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE