Have you ever met a fortune teller or had a horoscope reading that came TRUE?

• Yes! Creepy right!
    Vote A
  • Yes. But it was coincidence
    Vote B
  • No!
    Vote C
  • Never tried it. Curious what people say
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The Gemini year horoscope said in the first 2 months of the year Id have romance and an increase in income. So far so good!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone said about my married life that it won't last long, now we already divorcd

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think the fortune teller predicted it or got lucky?

Most Helpful Guy

• As a man invested with science, technology psychology and other science based fields of study, i whole heartedly believe that there ARE things in this word that we don't understand. I think the we may never understand somethings, and other things that will take years of research and discovery before we deem it real.

I think that there are actual Seer's and such out there in the world and i also believe that some people have a unique control over the world around them (we call magic).

But those people are so few and far between that you'd be lucky if you met a real one, let alone be able to study them. 99% of the rest are fakes that use vague terminology and psychology to trick the dumb into making money... as they have for generations.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I've once read a long time ago a document about psychology and how fortune tellers use it. I don't remember how but it was purely psychological tacticss to know your past, and predict from the current situation and your emotional state the future.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Horoscope. Scared the shit out of me and broke my heart when it came true

0|1
    0|1
  • In my opinion they are very vague and accurate to a small extent. i wouldn't count on them

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It is all boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, hasn't happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure very accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to a fortune teller and she knew everything about my past. But she didn't say anything about my future.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 13

• That's kind of the point though... to make very generalized statements that are virtually guaranteed to come true.

Here I'm about to make a psychic prediction...
    In 2018 there will be multiple terrorist attacks in the United States alone.

See you guys later when my "Psychic" powers are vindicated.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess no one really cares about fortune cookies other than in fun way.
    About horoscope readings. They are based on a lie. There must be 13 horoscope signs but people decreased it to 12 so it was going to fit 12 month. You can search it up. So this destroys all the horoscope history.
    Even if there is 50% chance, most people choose to believe in it because faith is strong in human nature.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fortune teller. Not cookie.

• Oh I'm sorry. Why did I even say cookie xD
      About fortune teller, it is the same with horoscopes.

• I did not ask, but once someone gave me a hand reading (and asked my birth date). He came close to reality. Another time a psychic made a prediction and nothing turned up until now, years later.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's a reason psychic predictions, like horoscopes, are always very vague. Since it could literally refer to anything that will most likely happen to you anyway, it will SEEM like an actual prediction.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes. The fortune teller in Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past said I had a big adventure ahead of me. How. Did. She. Know?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes... in so much as I've heard things so vague they probably apply to 90% of the population of the world at some point or other.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a Gemini too, but still... nothing, no romance, no increase in income :(

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Cool stuff like that doesn't seem to happen to me

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a man of science, not religion or superstition.

0|0
    0|1
  • I never go to fortune tellers ao quacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • "You have a very long lifeline"... No shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's probably fake and fraudulent

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes