MARVEL vs. DC - Who is better?

Choose one
  • Marvel
  • DC

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh pls. Marvel just made it big on screen. DC has good characters, good and complex storylines and is way better than marvel in many ways. I enjoy marvel too, but don't dump off DC just because they couldn't get their shit together in the movies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are we talking as comics, as movies, the characters over all, or what?

Movies? Marvel. The MCU has been fun, has room to keep going, and the DC movies have been mostly terrible.

Characters over all? DC. Characters tend towards being more complex, and more serious. Less issue-to-issue inconsistencies, with a greater attempt to reconcile them (gold/silver age non withstanding).

comics? since about 2010, I can honestly say "neither." Both are shit. Prior to that, DC in a landslide.